Thread: Bleach 317 [Filler]

Bleach 317 [Filler]

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 317 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

The 720p file goes out of sync at 8:47, so that's the reason it isn't posted.
    At least I think it's filler. Don't read the manga so correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm just posting to point out that the new opening is awesome! Don't know what to think of the new arc.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez View Post
    At least I think it's filler. Don't read the manga so correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm just posting to point out that the new opening is awesome! Don't know what to think of the new arc.
    I came to say this, but you did first. I hope it's an all out war in the Gotei 13 and a coup.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Why is it that 90% of the time in fillers and movies the Soul Society members are always battling each other?

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Because Hollows aren't much of a threat and can be dealt with smallfry shinigami stationned on earth.
    But for some reason, they still need superhypermega strong Captains.
    Thing is, some of them are so strong, they tend to decide it would be fun taking over, or just kill everyone.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

[HorribleSubs] Bleach 317v2 - 720p: Torrent | DDL

Seriously though, if Hitsugaya had a nickle for every time he battled Ichigo or one of the other Captains, he'd have, like, a dollar.