Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Why is Sam so fucking stupid? He knows fire is works against them and swords are useless, drops the fire and uses the sword. He then randomly uses what seems to be some ancient dagger of doom, AND THEN HE LEAVES IT BEHIND!
    Exactly this. My jaw dropped in time with the torch falling to the ground.

At least the drunk, lecherous dwarf Tyrion again proves that he is the most noble character in the series. I'm sure they'll kill him off in some terrible way that completely undermines all that he stands for, the good of the realm, nice (appropriately aged) booty, and fine wine.

I laughed hard at Sansa allegedly still being 14. Maybe the northern giants are 14 and that tall...

Joffrey actually tried to proposition Sansa the day she got married, and still wants to torture her and use her as a fuck toy....what an asshole. That's a new low even for that little shit. That's putting aside all the other infantile and douchey things he did this episode.
    Last edited by Ryllharu; Tue, 05-21-2013 at 03:10 AM. Reason: proofreading

I always hate the bumbling useless character who happens to slip through all dangerous scenarios. I always hope he dies but I know better than that and its not going to happen. Probably not even in Game of Thrones, authors never kill off the dimwit.

I was glad that Tyrion had the balls to threaten Joffrey and ignore his father's orders. He turned into a pussy ever since his father showed up and I am glad he went back to what he was like last season, even if for a moment.

Seriously. I can't believe he left the sword! What logical reason is there to leave behind a weapon that can take out a white walker?

Daeny has a new hot boy toy, woo! She was also slightly nicer, and not a total treacherous biatch in this episode, so that was nice. I thought she would also finally get laid by this unreasonably hot Second Sons guy when she stepped out of her tub butt naked, but I guess not. If anyone needs to get laid in this series, it's her, though. And Cersei.

But not Sansa! (How old is Tyrion? He seemed a little upset at possibly having to bed a 14 year old.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    Joffrey actually tried to proposition Sansa the day she got married, and still wants to torture her and use her as a fuck toy....what an asshole. That's a new low even for that little shit. That's putting aside all the other infantile and douchey things he did this episode.
    Yeah, but I seriously doubt Joffrey even knows what sex is. I mean, he's had ample opportunity to get some, and all he does is shoot women and make them humiliate each other and stuff. Him losing his v-card (I'm guessing he hasn't already) will probably just be him sniveling and ultimately pulling an (ENDER'S GAME SPOILER) Achille's and killing whoever saw him all weak and grovelly. (/SPOILER)

---

PS—I actually forgot most of the spoilers I read OVER TWO YEARS AGO and actively avoid talking about the spoilers I know about, lest anyone get raged at my conjectures.

--

PPS—Tyrions was AMAZING when he confronted Joffrey.
    Last edited by Sapphire; Mon, 05-20-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Blog Entries
    The sex scene was funny, one second he's flaccid and the next it's like BAM, rock hard. That's not how dicks work, we require a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    The sex scene was funny, one second he's flaccid and the next it's like BAM, rock hard. That's not how dicks work, we require a moment.
    You mean Gendry? I thought the same thing and then didn't know what to think when it was still in his pants when she put the leeches on it.

It was the same with Theon too, though.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil View Post
    You mean Gendry? I thought the same thing and then didn't know what to think when it was still in his pants when she put the leeches on it.

It was the same with Theon too, though.
    Theon was more arguable though, he had a shitload of foreplay even if he was all fucked up. The fact that it was still in his pants could just be from the angle.

I really have to admire Theon for suffering hours (days, weeks?) of bodily and mental torture, and STILL being able to get turned on and have sex with two random ass ladies in the middle of completely hostile territory.

BTW, wtf is the point of torturing him??? Other than to let Iwan Rheon give me nightmares...

Blog Entries
    BTW, wtf is the point of torturing him??? Other than to let Iwan Rheon give me nightmares...
    He already said that there's no point other than he enjoys it. If anything you should ask yourself what's the point of getting his pov when it's always the same damn thing.

Yeah, leaving your weapon behind is the dumbest thing ever. Samuel L. Jackson was in a movie where he did that, and he made them change the scene so he could pick up the weapon, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    Yeah, leaving your weapon behind is the dumbest thing ever. Samuel L. Jackson was in a movie where he did that, and he made them change the scene so he could pick up the weapon, lol.
    You're a bitch for updating this thread just before the new episode is out :/

You're dumb for not being able to tell time by now! (ep not coming out for like 7 more hours)

I heard no episode today guys.

Yeah, not back till June 2 according to HBO website...

Blog Entries
    You're dumb for not being able to tell time by now! (ep not coming out for like 7 more hours)
    Yeah, not back till June 2 according to HBO website...
    Welp, you're retarded xP

D:

The gods are punishing me for complaining about Daeny!

Whatever, I guess I can just watch Mad Men be all slice of life.

On another note, who do you guys think the next super important character to die will be?

I hope Robb dies. He's supposedly an important figure in the war, but he seems pretty useless to us.

Game of Thrones Season 2 16-bit RPG (College Humor):

Warnings:
    1. Contains 16-bit sex and nudity, in that order.
    2. SPOILERS from season 2.
    3. In general, watch Game of Thrones YouTube videos at your own risk because comments are full of spoilers (and the videos too, sometimes).

Much funnier than GoT Season 1 16-bit RPG.

The world is frighteningly cold. Amazing performance by Catelyn Stark at the end. The theme of this episode was definitely: "so close, but yet so far away."