Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Game of Thrones

man just 3 weeks left!! cant wait omg!111

Yet another trailer, and this one is my favourite of them:

I am so fucking ready for this!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

SUNDAY BABY!!! LETS GET PUMPED! Watching the trailers, listening to the seven devils song from one of them... seven devils all around youuuu.... HOW DOES THAT NOT GET YOU FUCKING SIKED OFF YOUR BALLS??!?! Holy shit they couldn't have picked a better song.

That song by Florence and the Machine in the trailer (the best trailer) redeemed them for their horrible SNL appearance where she came off like an alien, then I saw Lana Del Ray's SNL and I quickly realized Florence was very much human and THIS was the out of town visitor.

What are we talkin about again?

Yeah HBO can cut a fucking trailer. That shit gives me chills.

RIGHT?!?!?! Y wins my heart once again. Now who will take home my coveted cock?

probably also Y. He seems to be partial to them i recall.

As for GoT, man i cannot wait. Unfortunately i wont be watching it tonite since its my first day of work tomorrow, and i dont wanna be up late. But the first thing im gonna do when i get home tomorrow is watch that shit...while trying to subdue the immense epic induced boner i will no doubt have.

Jounin
    First of i went to bed early and woke up even earlier. I went to bed dead tired and wake up 5 hours later by myself (3 a.m) and isn't even tired. I choose to believe that it was because my subconscious knew GoT was gonna be released 1 hour later and wanted me to be clear of mind once it came out.

Oh i must have creamed 3 times in this season premiere. First when Tyrion came to Kings Landing and was awesome. Second when Robb was confronting Jaime. First he proved awesome by letting Jaime's words affect him. And after that when his wolfs shows up and is no longer a pup, but instead a full grown wolf. Seeing Jaime choke on his own taunts as the wolf shows up. I think he might need to change underwear. And the third time would be when the Cersei slapped that little spoiled brat. Although Joffrey learns quickly to be a fearful king. Even his own mother starts to fear him.

BTW i would ask those who reads the books about a little spoiler. When we speak of the wolfs i have wondered something since Arya let her wolf go. Will that wolf come back and serve any role throughout any of the books? And if it will might it come back during this season? Don't need to know any specifics. Just been gnawing at me if it will come back or if it's only purpose was to set up the loss of Sansa's wolf. Just got reminded of it when Bran's wolf was walking in the forest. Thought it was actually Arya's until Bran was shown.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I thought I matured to the point of being able to be patient and composed when it came to waiting for tv episodes and movies, but apparently not. I feel like a 16 year old waiting for his girlfriend's parents to leave on a business trip for the entirety of the following weekend. Next week's episode is going to consume my mind.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    BTW i would ask those who reads the books about a little spoiler. When we speak of the wolfs i have wondered something since Arya let her wolf go. Will that wolf come back and serve any role throughout any of the books? And if it will might it come back during this season? Don't need to know any specifics. Just been gnawing at me if it will come back or if it's only purpose was to set up the loss of Sansa's wolf. Just got reminded of it when Bran's wolf was walking in the forest. Thought it was actually Arya's until Bran was shown.
    Let me first answer this by saying PLEASE STOP READING THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THIS VERY MILD BOOK SPOILER ABOUT A WOLF. Second, Arya's wolf has never appeared again in the books, but that's basically a huge neon sign saying DANGLING PLOT THREAD HERE.

You should have used private messaging haha. I sent him a message regarding his question. I am little sad they didn't introduced Maester Cressen(old guy retainer of Stannis) well enough to feel the impact of his death. I also felt that the God of light ceremony could have been more grand.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Ah thats disappointing I was really hoping her wolf had found its way back home and would be reunited with her. I guess her reuniting with Jon is enough no need for two of the same scene. Although there is something special about someone finding their long lost companion.

also a long lost half brother

I said that. But when its a kid and their animal companion its something different something really enjoyable to watch.

Jon and Arya's reunion will be awesome tho I'm pritty siked for it, looks like it wont be for quite a while tho. Who knows how long the Knights Watch will be out beyond the wall now that they're going to look into this army. Wondering what Benjen Stark's relationship to this army forming might be. I'm quite positive that it has something to do with his disappearance. Question is if he was taken or if he joined them or something like that.

Jounin
    Quote Originally Posted by oyabun View Post
    You should have used private messaging haha. I sent him a message regarding his question. I am little sad they didn't introduced Maester Cressen(old guy retainer of Stannis) well enough to feel the impact of his death. I also felt that the God of light ceremony could have been more grand.
    Yea i failed to notice the PM yesterday until late and then i was to tired to write a response thanking for the info. So thanks to both you and Y for the info. A small burden has been lifted ^^

Episode 2 is already out in 720p... just sayin'

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

A thought or two for episode 1. As someone who read the book I know I shouldn't feel disappointed that they didn't flesh out certain backstories to key plot stuff, but I do.

For instance they didn't set up Davos at all, or the Lightbringer scene. The Lightbringer scene should've had a much bigger build up and explanation than what I saw in the episode. It felt like it was just something swept to the side in this scene.

Oh well, at least Mellisandre is decently attractive. I pictured her a bit younger, with a slightly larger bust to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    A thought or two for episode 1. As someone who read the book I know I shouldn't feel disappointed that they didn't flesh out certain backstories to key plot stuff, but I do.

For instance they didn't set up Davos at all, or the Lightbringer scene. The Lightbringer scene should've had a much bigger build up and explanation than what I saw in the episode. It felt like it was just something swept to the side in this scene.

Oh well, at least Mellisandre is decently attractive. I pictured her a bit younger, with a slightly larger bust to boot.
    lols when youre picturing a woman their breast size really comes into play? Idk I don't think in such a physical way I guess.

Episode 2 is out and it was damn good. I prolly should have resisted watching so that the upcoming sunday will be something to enjoy but I caved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu View Post
    lols when youre picturing a woman their breast size really comes into play? Idk I don't think in such a physical way I guess.

Episode 2 is out and it was damn good. I prolly should have resisted watching so that the upcoming sunday will be something to enjoy but I caved.
    Her breast size came into my envisioning of her, because that's how she was described in the books as being very busty.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    Episode 2 is already out in 720p... just sayin'
    Oh yes xD

I'm not even going to try to wait. Thanks dude, this brings tears to my eyes.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post

I feel exactly the same way. There was so much backstory for Davos and Cressen but I guess you can't fit it all in one episode.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.