Thread: Bleach 323 (filler)

Bleach 323 (filler)

Bleach 323
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 323 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 323 - 480p: Torrent | DDL
    [Bleachverse] BLEACH 323 - avi: Torrent | DDL

--------------------------------------------------

All things aside, watching Ichigo one-shot a half a dozen Vice Captains is still totally awesome.

So.. when do they get back on track with the real story?

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    I also wanna know that. Although my friend is pleading with me not to continue after the filler on account of the baditude.

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    I'm guessing we are going to see a Naruto->Shippuden style of wait, they are wayyyy to close to the Manga. I'm not sure how long they can stretch this "I might lose my powers anytime I do anything" bit, but I think they will figure out something to keep the filler going for a while.

I'd love if they did that so I can come back to the show in a year and a half and not have to worry about random fillers in every arc, it worked well for Naruto imo.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    So even constantly losing amounts of reiatsu, Ichigo is still able to slash 6 shinigami copies with only one Getsuga? And remember that these copies are stronger than the original...

I know he kicked superAizen not long ago, but I think there's still a problem in the balance of powers.
    It has almost alwas been the case... No, only when he met Zaraki and beat him. From that point, Shinigami always seemed to be quite powerless, or at least not strong enough, so much so that everytime I'm wondering if all of this isn't just a way to train those lazy asses into becoming a tad stronger as they should...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    So even constantly losing amounts of reiatsu, Ichigo is still able to slash 6 shinigami copies with only one Getsuga? And remember that these copies are stronger than the original...
    Well, he's been 1-shotting Vice Captains since the end of the Soul Society arc without even having to use his Bankai. By the time he beat Aizen, he was about 1000 times more powerful than that.

So yeah, even if this fakes were twice as strong as the originals, and even with Ichigo leaking power like a sieve, they should still be like swatting flies to him.

Jounin
    I'm actually enjoying this filler arc. I like how they're slowly playing the fact that Ichigo is losing his powers.