I noticed the new sub forum thing and I think it's a nifty idea to reduce the clutter without trying to collapse entire forums into threads. However I think the order the forums were placed in is non-ideal. The current state of affairs is such that clicking the word 'Bleach' leads to the threads that relate to the anime, while a sub forum leads to the threads about the manga. It's a simple fact that the bleach anime is a derivative of the manga; however, this arrangement puts the anime in a more 'prime' position than the manga. I would think the proper structure for a 'Bleach' forum that contained sub forums would be manga and general, up to date bleach discussion/speculation threads in the primary forum with subforum dedicated to the anime where spoilers from the manga are not allowed. As demonstrated above a sub forum can be reached without passing through the parent forum so the only risk of spoilage would be to dolts who couldn't figure out that 'Bleach Anime' meant discussion of the Bleach anime only.