Thread: Bleach 328 (filler)

Bleach 328 (filler)

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 328 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 328 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

[Bleachverse] Bleach 328 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [Bleachverse] Bleach 328 - avi: Torrent | DDL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heh, I'm liking this filler arc so much more than the last canon arc.

Bleach filler arcs are always great ( except the one with the annoying little princess) not like other series which are always very bad ( Nar....) u know what i mean

Any light at the end of the tunnel for the filler? I usually sit out the filler arcs but damn i miss bleach lol. I hear Naruto may be going into filler soon so I would be double screwed

naruto going into filler??? it's already slow as shit with all the flashbacks...

im also wondering if bleach fillers are ending anytime soon? been sitting out the filler arc as well but i'm missing the show

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

I imagine this particular arc will end soon. What happens after that I have no idea, but they don't seem to be aiming to make this "Ichigo is losing his powers!" thing last. I'd much rather a Naruto->Shippuden style/length filler arc so we don't have psychotic filler arcs in the middle of story, but I'm not convinced they will go that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen View Post
    naruto going into filler??? it's already slow as shit with all the flashbacks...

im also wondering if bleach fillers are ending anytime soon? been sitting out the filler arc as well but i'm missing the show
    Only a rumor I heard from my friend. I pray to god that it doesnt.

Hasnt Naruto been into filler since 2006 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Hasnt Naruto been into filler since 2006 ?
    *blink*

No?