Thread: Fairy Tail Ep. 087

Fairy Tail Ep. 087

[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 87 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 87 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

Some delightful fanservice from Lucy in the clothing-machine ^^

Natsu going all Kyuubi mode and scaring the shit out of that dude was awesome as always.

And damn, that Edolas king is like the biggest douche ever >_>

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Too bad any damage to Coco's legs was censored. Now it only looked like she lost her socks.

The Edoras mage with the tiny stick must be gay. He wasn't even delayed by Lucy's efforts. Although it tells something about Lucy as well that she agreed to follow such a plan...

This series...it just has the BEST music.

So I'm finally catching up... began to watch at the start of Oracion Seis and currently saw ep 79, just after Natsu saw Lisanna (this scene was awesome).

At the end of the episode, when they appeared on the desert, I couldn't help but laugh at the cactus, especially the 3rd one (1st on 2nd photo).
    [HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail - 79 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.56_[2011.07.09_18.30.20].jpg[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail - 79 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.02_[2011.07.09_18.30.47].jpg

EDIT:

Saw until episode 87 now.

Fun Fact: Erza Nightwalker's Ten Commandments Lance is based on the Ten Commandments Sword Haru uses in Rave Master.

Now I need to hunt the music from this show...
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Sun, 07-10-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    This series...it just has the BEST music.
    Yeah. When Gaystick summoned his monsters against Natsu, I was just waiting for the inevitable kickass soundtrack. It was a new one too, which added a bit of freshness.

edit: I thought Natu's "great idea" at first was to shut the guy into the closet and have their way dressing him. I guess his mind is rather simple after all.

Talking about the inevitable, looks like Gajeel will finally get his own Exceed in the form of Panther Lily. I bet you it'll have a chibi-form somehow.

Lucy looked kickass in that new costume and fighting pose. It sucks that I'm really not expecting any display of martial arts from her though.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    edit: I thought Natu's "great idea" at first was to shut the guy into the closet and have their way dressing him. I guess his mind is rather simple after all.
    I thought his "great idea" was going to be to dress up as Lucy and have Lucy dress up as him in order to try and confuse the badguy.

I thought his "great idea" was going to be to dress up as Lucy and have Lucy dress up as him in order to try and confuse the badguy.
    That would have been hilarious. But I don't quite expect Natsu to ever think something like that.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Reminds me of the episode where everybody changed bodies, and Happy was showing off Erza's tits. Good times.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~