Thread: Fairy Tail Ep. 086

Fairy Tail Ep. 086

[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 86 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 86 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Awesome soundtrack makes awesome episode - comedy x friendship-talk x blood-rushing testosterone mashup.

Only bad bit was that Carla's mum looks so unappetising.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Yeah, it's pretty obvious from the Queen's appearance that Carla was accidentally right about being the Princess.

But anyway, everyone got their powers back, now it's time for shit to get real!

It was about the time. It's always painful to watch longer stretches of a story with the main characters stripped of their powers.

The scene of Gray getting ignored even by Wendy was pretty funny. She's the last person who would want to hurt anybody, making it all the more hilarious.

Loving the chemistry between Earth-Gajeel and Edolas-Gajeel, those guys are awesome!

Panther Lily's weapon... now that's a proper fucking sword right there lol

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    The way the Exballs work is still a mystery - and one that may help solve this mess depending on the answer. The subs say it'll let "you" use magic in this world - which could either mean it'll stop Earth mages' magic from escaping from their bodies, or that it will simply let anybody use magic peroid.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    The way the Exballs work is still a mystery - and one that may help solve this mess depending on the answer. The subs say it'll let "you" use magic in this world - which could either mean it'll stop Earth mages' magic from escaping from their bodies, or that it will simply let anybody use magic peroid.
    It reminds me of the situation in one fantasy book, where the characters went to another plane of existence and had to adjust themselves to different rules to be able to use magic there, kind of like Happy and Charle had to do. The exballs seem to be an instant shortcut to the same result. The indigenous human habitants of Edoras are unable to generate magic inside their bodies in the first place, so I can't see how it would help them.

Did this series get better? I remember lots of complaints towards the beginning.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Yes, no more magical circle animations for each character when they use magic.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Yes, no more magical circle animations for each character when they use magic.
    It's funny, I JUST noticed that this episode when Gray used an ice attack right at the beginning and there was no circle(although Garjeel did have one later in the episode), and wondered how long they'd been doing that.

I must be the only one that actually liked those. Made is seem more like they were actually casting spells instead of just having generic shounen powers.

Of course, I'm only referring to the rune circles themselves, not the stock footage that went along with their attacks earier in the series that the circles usually showed up in. I'm glad the stock footage is gone.