Thread: lost Naruto episodes - no seeders

lost Naruto episodes - no seeders

Hi everyone.

While browsing through old files I found that a few episodes of Naruto Shippuuden are missing, most likely due to a computer crash I had. So I'm trying to get these 5 episodes back. The episodes cover most of the fight with Pain - I added the subtitles corresponding to Wikipedia. I know the release list in the Naruto subforum and used it already, but unfortunately no one seems to seed them. I'm looking for the following episodes from the Taka group, preferably at 480p:

Naruto Shippuuden 161 - Surname Is Sarutobi. Given Name, Konohamaru!
    Naruto Shippuuden 162 - Pain to the World
    Naruto Shippuuden 163 - Explode! Sage Mode
    Naruto Shippuuden 164 - Danger! Sage Mode Limit Reached
    Naruto Shippuuden 165 - Nine-Tails, Captured!

I'm not sure how this forum section works, so I'm thankful for any advice you can give me. As I said, the problem is not finding them, the problem is that no one is seeding. I know that problem is inherent when using torrent, but hopefully one of you knows how to solve this problem.

Greetings
    bob

Heh, downloading the whole season didn't come into my mind (maybe because it's overkill). It works and solves the problem, though.
    Thanks alot, especially for giving me a shortcut
    Last edited by justbob; Tue, 09-13-2011 at 03:41 PM.

You don't have to download the entire season. You can just select which files you want when the menu pops up.