Thread: Fairy Tail Ep. 098

Fairy Tail Ep. 098

[NARUTO-BASE.RU] Fairy Tail 98 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [NARUTO-BASE.RU] Fairy Tail 98 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 98 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 98 - 480p: Torrent | DDL
    Last edited by Marik; Sat, 09-24-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Heh... returning to last week's conversation... Levy may not be physically strong... but she sure owned them by escaping Fried's rune under a minute and leaving them behind.

So we get battles and the very first is over already. Kinda a dissapointment to see two Rainjinshuu kick the bucket already... I don't really get the 'we owe them'. If that was the case they would owe the whole guild... not just two they battled.

BTW... a new horriblesubs version released literally seconds ago... but knowing them, who knows if its another troll.

Blog Entries
    She'll be one hell of a S rank escape artist

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    So we get battles and the very first is over already. Kinda a dissapointment to see two Rainjinshuu kick the bucket already... I don't really get the 'we owe them'. If that was the case they would owe the whole guild... not just two they battled.
    I'm sure they would have tried to fight Natsu, Gray, and Elfman correctly. Possibly even Levy, because it would have been mainly Gajeel doing the fighting (and not to fight seriously against Gajeel would be risking one's life even in the Fairy Tail world where nobody but Simon dies). No matter their obviously good intentions I do get the feeling they were looking down on Kana and Lucy and let them pass out of pity. So, they did it due to owing them a favour. To be exact, they let those two who wouldn't otherwise have had a chance to pass. At least Natsu and Elfman would have been insulted by such an action.
    Last edited by Kraco; Sat, 09-24-2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Forgot Gray. Juvia won't forgive me...

The Horriblesubs version that's out now is legit.

The fighting itself was kinda dull, but all the fanservice made up for it ^^

Also.. IT'S HOT TO BE A MAN!!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    She'll be one hell of a S rank escape artist
    If the Rune had been something to keep them there forever (as Bixlow suggested) only Levy and Evergreen would have escaped. She may not win fights... but at least she would live

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    I'm sure they would have tried to fight Natsu, Gray, and Elfman correctly. Possibly even Levy, because it would have been mainly Gajeel doing the fighting (and not to fight seriously against Gajeel would be risking one's life even in the Fairy Tail world where nobody but Simon dies). No matter their obviously good intentions I do get the feeling they were looking down on Kana and Lucy and let them pass out of pity. So, they did it due to owing them a favour. To be exact, they let those two who wouldn't otherwise have had a chance to pass. At least Natsu and Elfman would have been insulted by such an action.
    I get what you mean Kraco. They did look down on them. They didn't really think they could win against them, so they gave them a free pass. Even Bixlow made fun of Freid for his 'weakness'

Speaking of that... why the hell does Cana have so much 'girl summoning cards' ? Is she onto something else...

If the Rune had been something to keep them there forever (as Bixlow suggested) only Levy and Evergreen would have escaped.
    I doubt such a rune is possible. The longer you want a rune to last, the more magical power you probably have to use when you cast it. A rune that lasts forever would probably take unlimited magic power.

Speaking of that... why the hell does Cana have so much 'girl summoning cards' ? Is she onto something else...
    This whole thing has been a scheme for her to get Lucy into bed!

I wish her success.

Well... Bixlow did suggest it. And back at the Fairy Tail Battle... Freids runes pretty much locked them forever unless they fought each other. It may be cheap... but I don't think a rune runs on the Mage's magic power after being placed.

Blog Entries
    I'd assume that it takes little magical power for maintenance but there has to be some sort of cost, it would simply be too hax otherwise

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I'm glad enough that this test is set on a tropical island.

Oh, and how Gajeel had his arm on Levy. That's some partner aura right there. Wonder if Gajeel picked up a taste for glasses and brains from his Edolas trip.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

And back at the Fairy Tail Battle... Freids runes pretty much locked them forever unless they fought each other.
    No, the Fairy Tail battle had a 3 hour time limit. The runes wouldn't have had to last any longer than that.