Thread: Bleach 346

Bleach 346

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 346 - 720p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Bleach 346 - 480p mkv: Torrent | DDL
    [Bleachverse] Bleach 346 - 480p avi: Torrent | DDL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ, that girl is maximum tsundere...

WELL! That rather neatly ties up all kinds of loose ends.

Finally explains where Inoue and Chad's powers really come from. Inoue's Fullbring is obviously her hair berets, and Chad's is the coin around his neck.

It also explains how Ishida got his powers back. He really DID lose his Quincy powers forever, but his father taught him how to make a Fullbring, which is that Quincy bracelet that he wears that turns into his bow. His Fullbring just happens to work just like Quincy powers.

I wonder if Ichigo is going to be the same. He really has lost his Soul Reaper powers, but like they'll teach him how to Fullbring, and it will work just like his old Soul Reaper powers.

Wondering now how long it will be till Ichigo's other friends become Fullbringers. 50 bucks says Mizuiro learns to Fullbring his cell phone.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 11-01-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Actually i was wondering if Ichigo`s fullbring is something we already know (hollow form).
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Also, I don't trust these dudes AT ALL.

"Hey, we have all these great magic powers, and our goal is to just get rid of them."

Sure it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Actually i was wondering if Ichigo`s fullbring is something we already know (hollow form).
    You mean, like, his Hollow Mask is his Fullbring?

I would have guessed it would be his Shinigami badge, which they've shown more in the last 4 episodes than they have the entire series up to that point.

Although he did throw it in the river...

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Well yeah, my guess is he fullbringed his badge and it gave him Vizard-like powers, it would make a bit of sense, Ichigo can`t really be a Vizard since he wasn`t even borned when the Vizards were made, you become a fullbringer if your mom came in contact with a hollow while pregnant yes? and we already know Ichigo`s mom has a thing for attracting Hollows. I find it a bit hard that Ichigo is a Shinigami, a Vizard AND a fullbringer.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

you become a fullbringer if your mom came in contact with a hollow while pregnant yes?
    That's what he's saying, but I wonder if it's true. After all, it would mean Ichigo, Inoue and Chad's mothers were ALL attacked by Hollows.

I find it a bit hard that Ichigo is a Shinigami, a Vizard AND a fullbringer.
    I don't find that hard to believe at all. It's kinda Ichigo's thing. We introduce a new thing, then Ichigo learns how to be that thing. Soul Reaper, Hollow, Vizard...now Fullbringer.

I think he'll get his Fullbring, then also get back his Vizard power back.

I imagine that will be quite the Inner World sequence. With Zangetsu, Hichigo and Fullbringer Ichigo all duking it out for control...