Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    If you were happy with having the below two facts laid out to us and move on, then sure.

1) Bucciarati has lackeys who will follow him because he's a swell guy, and.
    2) Bucciarati / Jojo want the boss dead

I do care less for the other members of the squad, but explaining exactly what drives Bucciarati to overthrow his leader to date gives us insight.

Sure it doesn't change the character's actions. The only way it would is if he had a memory blank up until now, then suddenly remembered how badly he hates drugs. That would be stupid.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

---

Well, I'd been hearing for years that King Crimson's power was confusing, but it doesn't seem that complicated.

Effectively, it's very similar to The World. Just goes about it in another way.

I think Bucciaratti is really dead. And on some Stand ability is keeping him going. Either Giorno's or Trish's.

ok, so intro arc is finished, very well.
    i'm glad. i'm guessing it's trish.

king crimson is a bit like a power recently (mid-late 2018) introduced in HxH.

ANOTHER GODDAMN RECAP EPISODE?!

We better at least get a new intro next week.

---

I don't think any series in history is as reliant on every character being the dumbest motherfuckers possible as Jojo is.

Even DOGS understand how pointing works Mista!

Edit: Also, Jodeci gets it man.

Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sat, 03-16-2019 at 03:11 AM.

hate it when the OP spoils stuff, they should've stuck with the old one a bit more.
    so far, we've seen stands that move through reflections, shadows and now water. although it seems that this one teleports, which is weird.
    also, weird bit about vegans in the beginning, but i did like them freaking out and kicking that random dude, and all of the sudden when one of them is bleeding they think he's just fooling around.

but yeah, super dumb, and also weird that he can sometimes control his body and sometimes not.

Yes, the inconsistent body control is off-putting.

I could accept that he can't write anything down because Mista's pen was used to save his very life (I'm surprised they included makeshift cricoidotomy there).

I get that shark stand is great for a place like Venice, but is the tongue creature really that much of an offensive stand? sure, it can be good for interrogations, and maybe to make sure your victim doesn't yell, but all in all, it seems weird that someone like that got into the elite guard.

If the elite guard is about protecting the boss and his secrets then the tongue stand isn't bad. It's very much a setup stand for ruining teamwork. As an individual I agree with you, it doesn't have much offensive power at all.

is this thing ever going to stop attacking?
    and how does one even learn about a stand that only activates under those circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    is this thing ever going to stop attacking?
    and how does one even learn about a stand that only activates under those circumstances?
    And after it's done, does the original user come back to life? Cause unless the Stand itself works for the boss, this seems like a Stand that can only be used once.

As the stand was eating into Giorno it seemed to form some human parts, so I guess it'd regenerate the original user after it kills something.

I don't understand the significance of "Giorno" placing the fingers in the fridge or writing the stand's name on the plane however. Perhaps placing the user's fingers in a fridge was the necessary step in preserving some of the main body, but giving its name away? That hardly seems productive.

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    If not for how nonsensical most stand powers seem to operate, the way the author unveils the weirdness and suspense of stand fights like these would be master-class. As it is, I just see the fingers in the fridge, shrug, and look forward to having it explained later because it's reasoning is impossible to deduce.

Episode 25

---------------

I didn't realise Trish was that much of a pussy, but it was so great to see her grow some balls. That said, her stand ability really doesn't explain Buccariti's current state, especially when she clearly didn't awaken it earlier.

Great orgy photo at the end.

maybe she turned his heart into rubber so he'll keep beating? i dunno, i'm not a doctor.
    do all stands talk to their user the first time around? and then shut up forever? what about non human stands, like areosmith? how can a plane talk?

I did like how spiceGirl was alternating between soft well spoken and complete all out trash talking. similar to how trish is.

I don't think there's much logic to how or whether Stands speak.

Though it is weird that the two notable characters we see GET their Stands, Koichi and Trish, are the ones whose Stands talk.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Mon, 04-08-2019 at 07:05 PM.

wait, wasn't stardust (jusuke's stand? fast and blue) named by abdul or by joseph?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    wait, wasn't stardust (jusuke's stand? fast and blue) named by abdul or by joseph?
    Star Platinum.

And I believe so. It's almost as if the writing in this series is inconsistent!

---

Okay, main villain is super weird.