Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
Just read all 43 chapters that are currently out of this manga, and really enjoyed it. I was hoping that Tatsumi's progress would be more sword-fighting oriented rather than him getting the Incursio Teigu. On that end, I always wondered if that object he got from his village chief as he was leaving will ever be of some significance, like some sort of hidden Teigu... I know it saved him from Akame early on, but it hasn't been featured since. The chief did say to always keep it with him, so I wonder what's that all about and if it'll play a role in the future.
Interesting point you brought up. I thought it was broken, but there weren't any rules saying that damaged Teigu can't be used, so that's a strong possibility. Early in the story, I was also hoping that as the Night Raid members get killed off one-by-one that Tatsumi would inherit and multi-wield various Teigu, but I guess that's not happening anymore.

Big fan of Esdese, very much enjoy her dynamic with Tatsumi. I wish the story though would feature a bit more of Akame (who's the title character) and Leone... the last dozen chapters or so they seem to have been margilized getting very little screen time, and even less with Tatsumi.
There's actually a prequel featuring Akame and Kurome when they were both part of the empire that you should check out; maybe it might reveal more of their dynamics in the future:

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics...ill-zero-r9902