Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Attack on Titan: Shingeki no Kyojin

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Holy shit.

This episode was tight.

Good job on Levi.

I'd like to say that Armin survives, but right now I can't really imagine how. He looks pretty dead right now.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I think Erwin might survive. The soldier still alive probably carries Erwin in.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Well done episode.

Just like Armin.

I didn't know/I don't remember them finding out that the Titanshifter can't transform if they are seriously hurt. Did they establish something like that in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    OMFG KILL THEM! FINISH THEN OFG! ARGH! DONT CARRY THEM AROUND GIVING THEM ANOTHER CHANCE TO TRANSFORM! FUCK "INTERROGATION" THEY'RE TOO DANGEROUS! YOU FINALLY GOT TGEM,DO IT!!
    Levi made it pretty clear they need to capture at least ONE of them because they NEED to use his syringe to steal their powers, because Eren can't keep being the only Titan they have on their side fighting this war.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I didn't know/I don't remember them finding out that the Titanshifter can't transform if they are seriously hurt. Did they establish something like that in the past?
    Yes. When Eren was kidnapped by Reiner/Bernholdt, they kept cutting his arms off because they knew he had to finish regenerating before he could transform again.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Levi made it pretty clear they need to capture at least ONE of them because they NEED to use his syringe to steal their powers, because Eren can't keep being the only Titan they have on their side fighting this war.

Yes. When Eren was kidnapped by Reiner/Bernholdt, they kept cutting his arms off because they knew he had to finish regenerating before he could transform again.
    I see. I remember

Letting the beast titan get away surely is better than getting rid of him 🙄

(and just grab the syringes from his poxkets, sheesh ...)

Best scene of the episode was Eren using his gear again. Felt kinda, like when Gohan couldnt use super saiyan because he didn't want to be revealed to his classmates at the beginning of the Boo saga.

Letting the beast titan get away surely is better than getting rid of him ��
    Nothing ventured nothing gained.

No one said it's better that he escaped.
    Would've been better to get his powers over not getting it and just killing him though

(and just grab the syringes from his poxkets, sheesh ...)
    huh? whose pockets are you referring to
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Tue, 05-28-2019 at 06:29 PM.

huh? whose pockets are you referring too
    Or wherever he put the syringes ...

Letting the beast titan get away surely is better than getting rid of him
    I'm sure letting it get away was not part of the plan.

He's not stealing the syringes from the Beast Titan. Remember, Levi's mentor GAVE him a syringe when he died.

That's the one Levi is going to use, but first, he needs a friendly soldier who they can be sure will be on their side when they regain their intelligence, and a titan shifter he can feed to them so that they can regain their intelligence.

I'm kinda surprised he doesn't just inject himself, but I guess he's not willing to leave it up to chance that, once he's mindless, he'll be able to eat the beast titan guy without incident. Which is good, because, as we saw, he wouldn't have gotten the chance.

I guess Levi's boner for the blonde dude whose name I have forgotten is big enough that he is hoping to save his life with the syringe.

They have a cart-titan. Why would he have these big ass needles and syringes inside his pockets, lol.

However, it's not even clear if they have any leftover syringes... but they are certainly not inside his pocket, if they are - that would be really stupid, considering how fragile and dangerous that would be.

Ok, Armin titan it is then. If Rainer and Bertholt get to survive 3-4 times, Armin's allowed to, too 💁

Although I kinda wanna see Mikasa titan ... for ... reasons ... 🙈❤

Although I kinda wanna see Mikasa titan ... for ... reasons ... ��❤
    Me too, but I don't want her to be Colossal or Beast. I don't want to see no giant hairy Mikasa...

---

Alright, that was satisfying as hell. A Shifter is finally dead, and one of out protags has titan powers now!

I'm sure poor MFauli was pulling his hair out when Reiner got away again though.

It's almost feels like they're setting up Jean to eat him in the future. His haircut even fits the Armored Titan's form.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post

I'm sure poor MFauli was pulling his hair out when Reiner got away again though.

(It was double-bad, because they could have saved BOTH Armin and Erwin 🙈💀&#128584

(It was double-bad, because they could have saved BOTH Armin and Erwin ������)
    Well, no, they only had one syringe.

That was the best "we can only save one of them"-scene I've seen in a while.

I would've had absolutely no idea whom to save.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Mon, 06-03-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    Brilliant (as usual) episode. I love how the decision came down to who had farther reaching ambitions, in this case, a goal beyond saving mankind, and that Levi was able to make a level headed decision about it. Not that it was an easy choice. It may have also foreshadowed this, but Erwin also has so much blood on his hands at this point, he might no longer be fit to command (in his own mind, already struggling with guilt).

I wonder who's in charge of the scouts now that Erwin is dead. Is it Levi? Or Hange?

I would've had absolutely no idea whom to save.
    I was a bit worried that Eren and Mikasa were going to try and steamroll the decision. I'm glad that they ultimately relented and let Levi decide.

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    I believe that Erwin promoted Hange to next in command/the person who command falls to when he spoke to her before going to his 'trial'; in case he died.

New leader should be Armin. He's basically like the beast titan now, brains + titan powers. And it'd be kinda bs if Armin became a fighter now, he's never shown exceptional skills here.

I'm a bit bummed though about no Mikasa titan. Surely a doujin exists ...? ;o