Thread: Fairy Tail Ep. 165

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

Fairy Tail Ep. 165

[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail - 165: 1080p | 720p | 480p

----------------------------------------------------

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Fucking shounen heroes...I just love them so much.

"If you lose to me, you're out of this guild."

So goddamn awesome.

So obviously Lucy getting all 12 keys is not an important plot point, but she won't accept them as long as Yukino is alive. Which, combined with the fact that the villains plot requires a celestial wizard, bodes ill for Yukino.

That said, I have a sneaking suspicion that both Sabertooth's Dragon Slayers and Yukino are going to be in Fairy Tail by the time this arc is over.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    That said, I have a sneaking suspicion that both Sabertooth's Dragon Slayers and Yukino are going to be in Fairy Tail by the time this arc is over.
    Yukino looks like an archetype of a person who would join Fairy Tail, but I don't know about those dragon slayers. But then again, Gajeel certainly didn't look like a person to join FT judging by his visible personality, but there he is. Fairy Tail already has great many members with flashy personalities so how many more can it still host?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Yukino looks like an archetype of a person who would join Fairy Tail, but I don't know about those dragon slayers. But then again, Gajeel certainly didn't look like a person to join FT judging by his visible personality, but there he is. Fairy Tail already has great many members with flashy personalities so how many more can it still host?
    According to some segments, it seems like Gajeel was already part of FT before he was a part of Raven Tail as a spy.

As for the dragon slayers, well history suggests that FT's a damn good dragon slayer magnet. Not sure I'd like the cats to stay though.

Oh, and following through with my Gray X Erza pairing, I've just realised why I think that way. He's pretty much the only guy besides Jellal who can hold a serious conversation with Erza.

It stood out to me that Yukino mentioned the Zentopia incident. How did that line play out in the manga regarding the dwindling number of Celestial wizards?

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Since Zentopia was filler it was never mentioned in the manga. And if I recall correctly she never said something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    It stood out to me that Yukino mentioned the Zentopia incident. How did that line play out in the manga regarding the dwindling number of Celestial wizards?
    In Mangastream's scanlation (ch282;pg11):

Yukino: "You might have noticed this already, but... over the past several years, the number of stellar spirit mages has dropped precipitously. There was that Zentopia incident some time ago, as well. We might be the only stellar spirit mages left, now."

I see. I was curious as to whether in the manga they blamed the low numbers on Zentopia, or some other cause (eg the current game-planners kidnapping wizards for experiments)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Yukino looks like an archetype of a person who would join Fairy Tail, but I don't know about those dragon slayers.
    The way the dark haired Slayer reacted in regards to having to cast aside a comrade immediately struck me as the kind of person who would be happier in FT than in ST. Especially after what his Exceed said.

As for the dragon slayers, well history suggests that FT's a damn good dragon slayer magnet.
    This. If you're a Dragon Slayer with an Exceed, you end up in FT. If your a Dragon Slayer without an Exceed, you end up in FT and then you get an Exceed.

In fact, so far the poison guy is the only Dragon Slayer we've had that's not in FT, and he wasn't an artificial Dragon Slayer.

Oh, and following through with my Gray X Erza pairing, I've just realised why I think that way. He's pretty much the only guy besides Jellal who can hold a serious conversation with Erza.
    I feel like the series is set up to be this obnoxious chain of unrequited affection.

Juvia like Gray who likes Erza who likes Jellal. Lucy likes Natsu who likes Lisanna etc.