Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manga: Onepunch-Man

Someone out there's scanslating the original webcomic starting after the Sea King arc.

They're up to chapter 45 as of this post.

KIMOCHI~II

Any of you guys still reading this?

Since the anime came out, and all the DMCA notifications, I had a tough time finding scanlations for it.

Anyways, found a place to read them here:
    http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/

MangaStream also seems like it's doing it, just released a chapter recently.

This latest portion has been a bit boring though, the Saitama quotient has been low. Hopefully remedied soon.

So, no one here reading this?

This last arc has been boring as hell for me. Previous chapter was decent though, but this latest one was really good I thought. We get more into Saitama's psychology, and the ending was quite cool.

i like the current arc, despite not seeing any amazing saitama vs monster fights.
    it's cool world builidng for the hero vs monster associations, and that's simply not a storyline he has much stakes in...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    i like the current arc, despite not seeing any amazing saitama vs monster fights.
    it's cool world builidng for the hero vs monster associations, and that's simply not a storyline he has much stakes in...
    I like the idea more than the execution, it's been incredibly long setup.

I agree but the payoff was great, that scene with Gouketsu's head flying through the air was fantastic, plus I read the last ten chapters all at once. A little less saitama is not a bad thing, I had completely forgotten how he must seem to other people. The dynamics within the hero association are always interesting and we rarely get to see them, would be a nice change if he asserted himself more in that area.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

really liked the new chapter (78), sonic is awesome, gorilla marshel is awesome.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I enjoyed it as well... and seems like Sonic fucked it up LOL.