Thread: Bleach Chapter 536

Bleach Chapter 536

I'm somewhat angry with RAGE!!

I actually liked Grand-Fisher and its' story line, it was both engaging as a self contained story ("the weakest, most usless shinigami" vs "the foulest, most annoying hollow"), a growth arc for Ichigo, a chance to prove Rukias' way of thinking wrong, and an origin story that isn't completely forcing in your face...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Boo, not quite sure why it's upsetting you. The Grand Fisher storyline is still (so far) in place, just now there's expansion to Ichigo's mother and father. The question now presented is why Masaki couldn't defend herself against the annoying foulmouth hollow. I'm sure as far as the hollow and Rukia knew at the point of the GF event, Ichigo was really just that most useless shinigami and Mom was just another meal, and it was part of Ichigo's proving ground for himself since he had no idea either.

Anyways, the answer to why Isshin's power wasn't restored til later was actually explained quite neatly in a way that I liked and actually made sense. I was wondering when a naked joke was going to come in... though I thought it might be more something like "no fair, you saw me naked, now you marry me" kind of thing. But nevertheless made me laugh. Overall, great chapter for me. Very curious to see the next one.

I am sorry. Those were the worst relationship developments I have ever seen. I also did not like how they ignored his sisters.

Well Ichigo got all his powers, leaving none for his sisters, unless they gained Quincey powers?

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    I am sorry. Those were the worst relationship developments I have ever seen. I also did not like how they ignored his sisters.
    Welcome to Kubo's writing. Just as Aizen planned.