Thread: Naruto Chapter 632

Naruto Chapter 632

Still not past the stupid Sasuke thing but.... The only thing I really hated in this chapter besides everythi.... Ok, being honest the only thing I truly disliked about this chapter was the Juubi's ability to spawn minions.

Am I the only one who really hopes we get a good answer of what the Juubi really is and how it came to be? This chapter was a lot better than I thought it would be. But it's going to be a bumpy road for a while I think. And it's going to take time to fully recovery from last chapter. Things need to get better.

This is the problem I'm having...
    1. Sasuke stays good and it pisses me off!
    2. Sasuke becomes bad again and it pissing me off!

But I don't know if 1 or 2 is worse? I guess it depends on how things go.

I feel the better way to bring back Team Seven for a while. Without making Sasuke totally good again is to have Sasuke join the battle as a 3rd force. Have Sasuke say he will help because there are common enemies but still be his regular self. And defiantly not announce that he is going to become the Hokage.
    Last edited by viperwasp; Wed, 05-29-2013 at 06:59 AM.

I had hopes that Sakura releasing her seal would turn her into miss Hinako. but it doesn't.

seriously though, just kill Sasuke. it doesn't matter. if you can't keep up his plot line (despite having it been the centeral thing for over half the manga), then it's better to send him off.

Sakura's "I can fight!" sequence belonged two hundred chapters ago, as it always happens in Naruto.

I was waiting for the "...and I don't need to use it to make myself young" line. Also the thing going through my head, just like last chapter, is where is Orochimaru? He's going to pull something, which, hey, might make the story better again.

Didn't Orochimaru once wanted to become Hokage as well?

ANBU Captain
    ...you know I never understood Sakura hate until today. Wow I really can't believe how much she regressed in a matter of HALF a chapter. This asshole tried to kill you but saving you ONCE with help completely redeemed him? Wow....just wow.
    Anyway I gues we will have 6 or 7 chapters of this generations specials and team ups before the fight gets heavy. I just hope they don't downplay naruto now that sasuke is here. He clearly was a walking nuke/health machine/magic barrier. I mean aside from some flames what can sasuke honestly contribute to this fight?

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    I mean aside from some flames what can sasuke honestly contribute to this fight?
    If Sakura got a powerup, and Naruto seems to have multiple powerups recently... and a possible further powerful when Minato gives back the other half of the Kyuubis Chakra. You really don't think that Sasuke won't or has not already received some bull**** powerup right? He has a Sharingan in the series Naruto? And you don't know how he can contribute to the fight? Well I actually agree with you, logically Sasuke should not be able to help that much. But once he gets a couple upgrades he will fit in just perfectly.

Maybe he asked Oro to give him back his Curse Mark? lol
    And we can see Curse Mark Level 3...

Words fail to describe how much I do NOT care about Sakura. Cheap bitch slut. Ends up being saved by her two hero-friends again right after a lengthy "but now I´m not walking in your shadows"-though speech. Oh, and she reverted back to spouting "Sasuke-kun!" again.

Un-fucking-be-fucking-lievable.

Rape-kill her please.

On a sidenote: Sasuke replying to Naruto´s "let´s go!" as if they were all friends again. Shit´s shit. Moral learned from reading Naruto: Criminals are bad people, except when they´re your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Words fail to describe how much I do NOT care about Sakura. Cheap bitch slut. Ends up being saved by her two hero-friends again right after a lengthy "but now I´m not walking in your shadows"-though speech. Oh, and she reverted back to spouting "Sasuke-kun!" again.

Un-fucking-be-fucking-lievable.

Rape-kill her please.

On a sidenote: Sasuke replying to Naruto´s "let´s go!" as if they were all friends again. Shit´s shit. Moral learned from reading Naruto: Criminals are bad people, except when they´re your friend.
    Rape-kill? Really?

Mfauli has issues.

So many things wrong with this chapter. It was even worse than the last one. I'm just wondering If Lee and Tenten didn't deserve a place in their trite little leaf genin reunion because Neji died and seriously what is Kiba going to do? The ultimate destroyer made some little copies just so Sakura could punch them to prove she is strong lulz, great writing really, great writing. It is incredible how much crap Naruto can fit into one chapter.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdula View Post
    Mfauli has issues.

So many things wrong with this chapter. It was even worse than the last one. I'm just wondering If Lee and Tenten didn't deserve a place in their trite little leaf genin reunion because Neji died and seriously what is Kiba going to do? The ultimate destroyer made some little copies just so Sakura could punch them to prove she is strong lulz, great writing really, great writing. It is incredible how much crap Naruto can fit into one chapter.
    Lee and Tenten were from the previous graduating class, so they don't count.

It's pretty hilarious how half-hearted Kishi's attempts are to make Sakura relevant. She has given this "I'm not going to sit back and be protected" speech a hundred times, yet always needs to be protected immediately after it. She gets a supposed big power up, yet she is still only capable of punching things, and in the end needs to be protected again. I'm pretty sure Sakura is just a subtle running joke in the series.

Ah yes that is correct, I thought there was something to that but I only remembered all of them taking the chuunin exam together. Ha, you said subtle, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    I just hope they don't downplay naruto now that sasuke is here. He clearly was a walking nuke/health machine/magic barrier.
    They already did that the moment Minato did a Goten and went super saiyan for no reason and again they just keep showing how a few leaf ninjas are greater than all other shinobi combined. I mean how were these other villages even a threat to the leaf other than economic sanctions and embargoes. If there wasn't so much in-fighting in Konoha they could have ruled the world.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

to be fair. the scene in the end of the chapter wasn't Sasuke and Naruto protecting Sakura. it was both of them rushing to keep up with her.

at least that's how I read it.

The leaf dictatorship stands!

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Is it just me, or does that thing in the first panel of page 7 look like a giant nutsack? 10 tails teabagging the battlefield?

edit: Lol...took Sakura 3 years to store chakra enough to do damage equal to the shit Sasuke and Naruto use as spam abilities.
    Last edited by Uchiha Barles; Thu, 05-30-2013 at 01:58 AM.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Kishimoto cant shake out the ghost of utter machism that rules Japan when writing about Sakura. Well actually very few writers can. At least is not as exagerated as animes and mangas from the 90s. Anyway all I care about right know are the 4 hokages, Madara and Orochimaru. The rest is just filler.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

I'm pretty damn amazed.

Kishi actually remembers that he once wrote about Kiba wanting to become Hokage.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    At this point however; it sounded pretty fucking stupid. I mean Kiba is the LEAST potential person to become Hokage.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Prior to his marriage, **** had multiple episodes of alcohol abuse.[48] In one instance, on September 4, 1976, he was arrested near his family's summer home in Kennebunkport, Maine, for driving under the influence of alcohol. He pleaded guilty, was fined $150 and had his Maine driver's license suspended until 1978.[49] ****'s alleged drug usage is less clear; when asked about alleged past illicit drug use, **** has consistently refused to answer. He defended his refusal to answer in a publicized casual conversation with a friend, saying that he feared setting a bad example for the younger generation.[50][51][52]
    Guess who and what he became...
    This guy used drugs, Kiba uses drugs. Kiba is going to be hokage.

So is everyone that is upset about the prospect of Sasuke becoming Hokage or just having people forgive him forgetting that Gaara did the same exact thing?

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil View Post
    So is everyone that is upset about the prospect of Sasuke becoming Hokage or just having people forgive him forgetting that Gaara did the same exact thing?
    Well, to be honest first I think we hate Sasuke. Kind of because hes a twat, emo and has no common sense. He's like the holy grail of snap judgement.

Second, virtually ALL of Naruto the series has been building up with conflict after conflict of things Sasuke has done. And how Naruto will ultimately have to kill him or die trying etc. I mean it we have had all this build up and investment and in one single chapter all of it was erased with very little pay off. On top of which not only did Sasuke instantly switch sides and kishimoto tossed aside like a 300+ chapter plot development. Sasuke than has the balls to declare himself Hokage or that he will become Hokage or try hard etc.

When this happened with Gaara here is what I can say.

1. Gaara was a lot younger. (Not to much of a point but still.)
    2. Gaara grew up living in a horrible world. Arguably worse or about the same as Sasuke.
    3. However Gaara did not have as much support as even Sasuke did. In fact Gaara had almost no support.
    4. When Gaara changed his way was more realistic at least from a shonin manga kind of logic.
    5. Gaara was never a missing Ninja from his own village, nor was he an active enemy to his own village.
    6. When Gaara did switch to being good. He basically begged for forgiveness and said that the Sand has a huge dept to pay.
    7. Gaara's own village started to look up to him. And naturally wanted him to become kage. I don't think Gaara came out of nowhere and stated he would be Kage all smug like. Also from kind of what I have seen the Sand did not really look like it had to many other people worthy of Kage.

8. And finally this was way back in Naruto and at that point it was not an over used plot point of bad characters turning good. But even besides that it felt really different.

ALSO! You know... Gaara never had like a whole series of build up? You know... like 300+ chapters? With no pay off? Gaara's character and all the plot points related to him seemed to pay off and conclude in a likeable way.