Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 635

Naruto Chapter 635

I actually liked how Karin, Sugitsu and Orochimaru interacted with each-other. they're a hoot! makes me wish we actually spend a chapter or two on getting to see them play of eachother (and Sasuke, as their straight man) back when they were Hebi.

Also, Orochimaru suggested that Jiraya, had he been alive, might have turned on them (or just change his ways, not nesscerly betray the village), I think it's supposed to foreshadow Naruto going back on his word and making a stand against "reformed" Sasuke, on the base that killing every Bijuu might be a dick move, sort of like the purging of all the blood-line ninjas (hey, remember Haku? his story might actually be relevant again!)

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I think this chapter was kind of cool. A lot seemed to happen. I'm kind of a little mad that the kages and tsunade are fine again. In the very least tsunade should still be K.Oed, alive and no longer in life threatening conditions but still out of the battle. And I mean out of the battle weeks of recovery.

Plus shes redundant anyhow at this point so it would change nothing. Even oro and Sasuke have there differences but Tsunade and Sakura are basically the same right now.

The thing I found really strange is the very last page! Suddenly Kakashi death! Well I don't know if he is dead or will be dying. When it comes to Naruto where not even sure if it's a clone or genjutsu etc. And even if it is real it's still 1/10th of the injury that Tsunade got and now shes fine.

One possibility I could see happening is that perhaps Obito will take back his eye from Kakashi but kakashi won't die. The good guys keep getting power ups and reinforcements. I don't see anyway in hell that Madara can fight Naruto, Sasuke, The old and new kages and oro. So Obito needs his eye back to be complete and that will be his power up for now. Well this is only something I think could happen. But I still don't see how Madara and Obito even using the Juubi will be able to win in the current situation. Meaning there almost has to be some form of conflict on the "good" side. Likely having to do with Sasuke.

P.S
    Does anyone know of any decent or good bleach forums kind of like this one? Or anything close? I used to know one but it went away. I can no longer take it I need to rant about Bleach to blow off some steam. For those of you who don't read Bleach it's about 100 times as bad as Naruto. Almost every chapter is god awful and painful. Now the infamous Naruto chapter a couple weeks back where Sasuke said he would be Hokage. That was worse than the typical Bleach chapter by far! But still on average Bleach makes this series look like a masterpiece! Probably why I am as forgiving as I am to Naruto only because I read Bleach.
    Last edited by viperwasp; Wed, 06-19-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    mangahelpers
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I actually liked how Karin, Sugitsu and Orochimaru interacted with each-other. they're a hoot! makes me wish we actually spend a chapter or two on getting to see them play of eachother (and Sasuke, as their straight man) back when they were Hebi.

Also, Orochimaru suggested that Jiraya, had he been alive, might have turned on them (or just change his ways, not nesscerly betray the village), I think it's supposed to foreshadow Naruto going back on his word and making a stand against "reformed" Sasuke, on the base that killing every Bijuu might be a dick move, sort of like the purging of all the blood-line ninjas (hey, remember Haku? his story might actually be relevant again!)
    Well, they all were different in the beginning, anyway. Jiraiya had no interest in helping the village, and only changed because of Naruto and Orochimaru.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Even for all the over-the-top bullshit that has happened in this manga, .... regenerating Tsunade from being cut in half is just too unbelievable/absurd. What a turd.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Even for all the over-the-top bullshit that has happened in this manga, .... regenerating Tsunade from being cut in half is just too unbelievable/absurd. What a turd.
    So you find that harder to believe than a jutsu that brings dead people back to life in an immortal shell of a body?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    So you find that harder to believe than a jutsu that brings dead people back to life in an immortal shell of a body?
    I love gotwoot.....priceless one liners

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Might sound silly, but ... yes.
    Edo Tensei is just one crazy, evil forbidden jutsu. But over the course of the series, weīve witnessed medical ninjas struggle to save wounded ninjas that suffered from "little" injuries, yet died. Even though she wasnīt a Sannin back then, Tsunade couldnīt even save Dan from some internal bleeding.
    And here we are, a cut-in-two body being re-attached. Donīt even get me started on Tsunade being able to stay conscious for so long ...

So.................................she still didn't die. Can't he just kill her off already. Seriously I read this just to see her eventual death and he keeps teasing it but it never happens. Screw this.

Oh and I actually agree with Mfauli though not about whether it is believable or not but simply that being bisected means instant death, Freeza.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

You agreed with MFauli, that makes you wrong by default. You know what else is lethal? vomiting tons of fire.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

"shut up, turd"

real mature comments in my profile, thanks assfuck. lol

And UChessmaster, as I explained: Over the course of the whole series, we were shown the limits of healing jutsus. The most impressive healing happened when CS2 Sasuke pierced a hole in Narutoīs chest ... and that only got healed because KYUUBI. So, despite all the Dragonball-esque shit going on, healing stil had its limits. Now thereīs pretty much nothing that could be labeled "lethal wound" anymore.

You make it sound as if we have a diagram of what healing techniques can and can`t heal and healing has some sort of "cap". Tsunade`s limit were not shown as far as i know and even if they were, why can`t she improve her own techniques this past years?

There is no limit now. Thatīs the only thing weīve been shown in this chapter. And thatīs ridiculous. Tsunade could probably heal Naruto if his head was split in two.

There wasn`t a clear limit before either.

That's a fairly stupid notion, Tsunade is a mad exception when it comes to healing because she has that seal and katsuyu, nobody else comes even close to her expertise on it, and even then she can't heal dead people, yet as said before you accept edo tensei with it's ridiculous laws of physics breaking proporties as being less ridiculous; why can't you just accept it being her forte?
    -----------------

I know right? I don`t know where these people complaining about "ridiculous techniques" keep coming from at THIS point in the series. Somehow i bet we`ll be discussing the same shit next week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    I know right? I don`t know where these people complaining about "ridiculous techniques" keep coming from at THIS point in the series. Somehow i bet we`ll be discussing the same shit next week as well.
    Well, excuse me for still putting some hope into Naruto. Itīs stupid, I know, but sometimes I canīt helpt it. And just this time, I felt like the story got worse yet again by having such extreme healing powers. Ignoring the fact by how meaningless it made all those injuries of the Kages. Itīs almost as bad as Nagatoīs reviving jutsu...

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Well, excuse me for still putting some hope into Naruto. Itīs stupid, I know, but sometimes I canīt helpt it. And just this time, I felt like the story got worse yet again by having such extreme healing powers. Ignoring the fact by how meaningless it made all those injuries of the Kages. Itīs almost as bad as Nagatoīs reviving jutsu...
    I couldn`t imagine you with no hope. Also, you misunderstood my point entirely. good job. It`s not about complaining about this technique being ridiculous, is about complaining when there are TONS of techniques just as ridiculous already established, and you didn`t complain about those, or maybe you did, who knows.

This is like watching Finding Nemo then at the last 10 minutes realize you don`t like movies with fishes in it.

You don`t like how ridiculous these techniques are? SPOILERS: more techniques just as ridiculous will be used before the end of the series, feel free to get a new hobby.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Fri, 06-21-2013 at 03:22 PM.

You agreed with MFauli, that makes you wrong by default. You know what else is lethal? vomiting tons of fire.
    This is just so idiotic that I will simply assume you were not thinking at all when you posted it. Seriously, the Uchihas vomit up tons of fire all the time so a fireball would of course not hurt them. Seriously.

You make it sound as if we have a diagram of what healing techniques can and can`t heal and healing has some sort of "cap". Tsunade`s limit were not shown as far as i know and even if they were, why can`t she improve her own techniques this past years?
    Actually there has been a sort of cap that has been established over the course of the series that determines what can or cannot be fixed with medical ninjustsu. Tsunade, Shizune and Sakura and Kabuto were all stated to be sufficiently skilled that they are not limited to what a normal medical ninja can do. Tsunade's and now Sakura's seal and their ability to use Katsuyu puts Tsunade and Sakura in a league of their own. That said even they still have limits. For one thing as has been stated before and as was mentioned again in this chapter Katsuyu's healing abilities directly relates to the strength of its summoner. So that Katsuyu would have enough chakra to keep Tsunade alive in the state she was in is just absurd given that in her battle with Pain for example she collapsed and was comatose for I have no idea how long and that was with Katsuyu and Tsunade was not even severely injured at that point much less bisected. Oh I guess I am trying to make Mfauli's point for him since he is doing a bad job of it even though his point is not my own.

There wasn`t a clear limit before either.
    There was a clear limit. For example Tsunade could not heal instantly fatal injuries as that would require her to heal death something that is not within her power. Like say if someone ripped out someone's heart or I don't know cut someone in half. There are other things she could not heal too. The damage Naruto inflicted upon himself when he hit Kakuzu with the rasenshuriken for one thing, and strangely Kakashi when he overused MS when fighting Pain. Another thing. Tsunade's healing ability works by regenerating cells, which effectively gives her a temporary form of pseudo-immortality. It does not make her invincible she still takes damage her cells simply regenerate so fast that she can heal from all but the most severe of injuries almost instantly. It has been mentioned that in that state she can even regenerate her damaged or missing organs given enough time but she can damn well still die though.

This is the difference between Mfauli's stated issue and the issue I have. Tsunade simply has an advanced healing factor, she does not have immortality, not even the level Orochimaru has much less Hidan. Plus it was mentioned that Tsunade's ability is not like what the Kyuubi did for Naruto or what Madara said Hashirama was able to do with his Mokuton. I believe Hashirama's is what Tsunade's technique is based on in the first place. Her regeneration ability is not like Wolverine's, though I really don't want to bring him into this. It doesn't enable her to live forever it in fact puts a tremendous strain on her body to continuously regenerate cells at that rate and drains her life force and shortens her life span which is why she rarely uses it in the first place and why she turns into "an old hag" when she does. It is actually very similar to what happened to Nagato. Tsunade cannot regrow limbs and she can't repair damage done on a cellular level like what Naruto's rasenshuriken does. I think there are a some other limitations that have been mentioned but I can't think of them at the moment. All that aside it is rather unbelievable that Katsuyu has enough chakra to keep two halves of a bisected body alive when she states that she barely has enough chakra to maintain the summoning. Particularly considering the amount of energy Tsunade uses for her technique in the first place. Consider Sakura and how long it took her to save up enough chakra to be able to do the little she has.

So yes there are limits, Kishimoto is one of those authors who likes to spend time explaining how things work, chakra, ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, summoning jutsu, shadow clones, medical ninjutsu, ninja village systems, jinchuuriki whatever. The problem with that is his explanations establish limitations that he later retcons or ignores whenever it becomes convenient. The question I have is very simple it is not whether or not Katsuyu should be able to keep a bisected body alive or whether it should be at all possible to keep a bisected body alive or even whether Tsunade in her severely depleted state would have the chakra required to do so while also keeping the other kages alive no less. My question is simple. Shouldn't being cut in half have killed Tsunade instantly and if not if Tsunade's head gets cut off will Katsuyu be able to keep it alive also and simply reattach it?

Anyway, my rambling above is unimportant. Here is the problem I really have. Over the last fews weeks you have really been annoying me. Well the insane level of rationalizing that you guys( You, DB Hunter, DS, DBZ, etc) have been doing has been annoying me in general. I do believe I mentioned that you guys remind me of people who have been abused for so long that they actually defend the abuse and the person abusing them. You however, make statements like these.

I couldn`t imagine you with no hope. Also, you misunderstood my point entirely. good job. It`s not about complaining about this technique being ridiculous, is about complaining when there are TONS of techniques just as ridiculous already established, and you didn`t complain about those, or maybe you did, who knows.

This is like watching Finding Nemo then at the last 10 minutes realize you don`t like movies with fishes in it.

You don`t like how ridiculous these techniques are? SPOILERS: more techniques just as ridiculous will be used before the end of the series, feel free to get a new hobby.

What do you mean by unrealistic, was a 12 year old turning into hundreds of clones in chapter one NOT unrealistic?

Well, I didn't like those parts either, but I don`t hold it against Kishi because I remind you; this is a series aimed at kids.

Just turn off your brain and enjoy it.

Well I guess you could always just criticize it non stop as well
    Unlike the others who try to defend this series or explain some of the problems people have. You continuously state that this series is so stupid, illogical, ridiculous, juvenile and unrealistic that we should just all turn off our brains and accept whatever bs Kishi feeds us. Seriously. We should not complain about things we find ridiculous because at this point we should just accept the ridiculousness and undoubtedly when something ridiculous happens next week we will have to discuss how ridiculous it is again. It is not about this technique being ridiculous but that there are tons of ridiculous techniques and you didn't complain about those, or maybe you did, who knows. Watching Nemo and then discovering that you don't like fish. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You may turn your brain off when you read Naruto and I honestly can't be mad at you for that but turn it back on when you post. Additionally the forum is for everyone to discuss what they want to discuss and not necessarily what you want them to discuss. You really can't complain about them complaining, in particular you can't complain about them complaining by pointing out the lack of complaining about something you yourself deem similarly worthy of complaining about. Are you implying that you would not mind us complaining so much if we complained about every single thing we found unsatisfactory or unbelievable. Would you like me to give you a panel by panel analysis of the next chapter? This is too much and this post is already long. Just try to not be so ridiculous please UC.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!