Thread: Naruto Chapter 647

Naruto Chapter 647

[MangaStream] Naruto c.647: Box | SendSpace | Online Viewing

MangaPanda
    Last edited by Marik; Tue, 09-17-2013 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Added MS...

I had to stop reading this chapter at the point where I am going to officially nominate Karin as the worst character I can think of from like any series or show. I can't even blame her anymore it's as if Kishimoto is trying to make the worst possible character. I LOVE Sasuke in comparison.

Kishimoto has always put in unneeded and unwarranted humor... but this is bad. It's probably not even that big of a deal but this is basically the most suspenseful, intense and perhaps even sad to a degree moment in this series. Or close to it. At least it has the potential to be depending on various aspects. But no we need a joke that would be lame even when everyone was not desperate and losing all hope to try to lighten the mood, and delivered by the worst character in this series.

To me this is a bigger deal than suddenly bringing the bible into the series. Maybe not this one moment but the amalgamation of what Karin means as a character is violently disfigured and horrible. It's like the problems with her character flow outward into the environment and even effect other characters. Like how they jailed her in Konoha leaving her glasses and picture with her. Without inspecting them. Because ninja never hide like lock picks and stuff! A ninja would never conceal a hidden weapon or tool. Even more so magic ninja that can cast jutsu! She should not even be allowed to keep her personal belongings in confinement to begin with. When I sometimes joke around and say I want Sasuke to die I am being serious but he still fulfills a plot in the series. Karin is an anomaly and someone needs to do like a thesis on Karin and bad character design because writers of the future could learn a couple things.

After reading the rest
    I liked it. I don't understand how Naruto's thoughts and or feelings if perhaps even memories where being pasted between everyone? If I am even reading that correctly. But go Naruto and Sasuke please do something. At least this series is starting to feel like it is in it's very final stages. Large battles are amazing but the best are between like 2-3 people in my opinion. So I hope we finally get to see some of that but it will probably be a little longer. And it's important that Naruto and or Sasuke you know the main characters actually do something on there own or together instead of just being assistance. Something that ends up working and or saving the day etc. And is believable and not boring.
    Last edited by viperwasp; Tue, 09-17-2013 at 09:57 AM.

it seems like they are implaying that those deaths are permanent... neji and shikamaru...

then again both characters have "died" once already...

im predicting that nobody will be truly dead once this manga is finished, anyway. something along the lines of actually acknowledging the after life. Maybe one of the revived characters will casually reveal "well, itīs just another world, where everyone who died here continues living. pretty awesome. looking forward to when youll join us *smiles*"

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    im predicting that nobody will be truly dead once this manga is finished, anyway. something along the lines of actually acknowledging the after life. Maybe one of the revived characters will casually reveal "well, itīs just another world, where everyone who died here continues living. pretty awesome. looking forward to when youll join us *smiles*"

Or... Kishi could be a huge troll and at the end of the manga we find out it was just naruto dreaming of how he believe he will become hokage. While still being a bratty annoying kid without the kyubi.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydreamx View Post
    Or... Kishi could be a huge troll and at the end of the manga we find out it was just naruto dreaming of how he believe he will become hokage. While still being a bratty annoying kid without the kyubi.
    LOL! Yeah...

For years a now I have always joked about everything still being part of the chunin exam. Naruto finally beats Obito and Madara and than suddenly there like you PASS! Jiraiya walks out from behind the scenes and says "Naruto your now a chunin!" And everything since the written test has been the chunin exam. And all current chunin have already passed this test or ones just like it. Meaning all chunin are of Narutos level or stronger. And all the other chunin in the exam or most of them where all planted there to go along with it. Neji never died, rocklee never hurt his leg. The village was never destroyed... pain, hidan, kakuzu are all konoha and or generic ninja hired to play the parts. And extremely powerful illusions and genjutsu where used at times.

And that's how bad ass Ninja really are... all this just for a simple old Chunin exam. Still jonin exams after that and than what it really means to be a kage or anbu etc...

So... when does Neo appear?
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    LOL! Yeah...

For years a now I have always joked about everything still being part of the chunin exam. Naruto finally beats Obito and Madara and than suddenly there like you PASS! Jiraiya walks out from behind the scenes and says "Naruto your now a chunin!" And everything since the written test has been the chunin exam. And all current chunin have already passed this test or ones just like it. Meaning all chunin are of Narutos level or stronger. And all the other chunin in the exam or most of them where all planted there to go along with it. Neji never died, rocklee never hurt his leg. The village was never destroyed... pain, hidan, kakuzu are all konoha and or generic ninja hired to play the parts. And extremely powerful illusions and genjutsu where used at times.

And that's how bad ass Ninja really are... all this just for a simple old Chunin exam. Still jonin exams after that and than what it really means to be a kage or anbu etc...
    That could actually be okay, if it was done right.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."