Thread: Naruto Chapter 651

Naruto Chapter 651

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    WTF. Naruto gave 6 people Sage Mode and taught them to use Rasengans. With his mind.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

did everybody just suddenly rasengan?

also, no matter how far into the manga we are, I just don't get the use of Magic Weapons. it's so out of place..

you know, this is even worse than expected. I mean, I did expect Sasuke to somehow pop up during the finale of the manga and be important. But ... he´s not! Instead, he´s just there and being necessary for a successful attack on Obito, without any special entry, without a huge flashback, without anything of importance. It sucks. Now it feels as if Sasuke is only there because he has to for fan.servce reasons, not because the plot demands it.
    sigh

and lol at that random magic sword. guess kishimoto was watching NGE. looks like a variation of the longinus lance.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    WTF. Naruto gave 6 people Sage Mode and taught them to use Rasengans. With his mind.
    when did they entered sage mode? and when did they created the rasengan? they just went inside the fox's chackra tails where naruto himself created the rasengans and used them as a "hosts" to fire the rasengans...

also sasuke is there to make the ninetails armor to symbolize the bond between friends, and the combination of the senju and the uchiha. where the first and madara failed they are starting a new road

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    also sasuke is there to make the ninetails armor to symbolize the bond between friends, and the combination of the senju and the uchiha. where the first and madara failed they are starting a new road
    im not complaining about why he´s there. im complaining about the completely anticlimatic presentation of it happening.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

The DNA-sword of life (or is it anti-life?)... Also that Obito was Hokage thanks to Naruto's willpower and dreams.

It isn't over yet, even if Obito is defeated. The massive tree is still there and Madara is getting ready to fulfill his plan. Remember Obito was the original pawn, not the mastermind, behind this whole saga.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    when did they entered sage mode? and when did they created the rasengan? they just went inside the fox's chackra tails where naruto himself created the rasengans and used them as a "hosts" to fire the rasengans...
    Sage Mode:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/651/9
    (Note they're all wearing the Sage Mode cloak -- on second thought, that might be the Jinchuuriki cloak. Fair enough, I guess)

They might not have made the Rasengans, but if they're "firing" them, they have to have control over them, or else Naruto could have done it himself.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Wed, 10-16-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I had a lot to say. But just finished a long shift... so I had to get to bed. But everyone here has expressed exactly what I was going to say?

When did everyone of those people learn to use and maintain massive ball rasangans? How did they even know how to do it? It must have been mental communication? The translation was bad I think. And why those Ninja? Why not current and or past kages AND Killer Bee! The rasangan was based on the principle of the Bijuu Bomb! And Killer Bee can use those just fine. So he would likely be able to use it at least decently better than most other people I believe. And I almost feel like Naruto's tails could have used the attacks themselves! Why could he not form hands on each tail? We have seen him basically do stuff like that before. He used a mini rasansurkan with his finger before.

And the sword thing from the Sage of the Six paths is also confusing?

I feels like Kishimoto just did the thing with the rasangans because he thought it would be cool. He just wanted to do it! And that's fine it's his series. Overall this chapter was not bad. At least something happened. But I don't think it was a very logical chapter. I know Naruto is void of logical most of the time anyhow but still.

I am interested in the fact that all of a sudden Kakashi and Obito's sight and minds are linked again. Like at the moment of Rin's death? Did they mention why this might be happening?

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    I feels like Kishimoto just did the thing with the rasangans because he thought it would be cool. He just wanted to do it! And that's fine it's his series.
    Pretty much this.

They just gained 9-tails cloaks and pushed 9 rasangans into one spot, I think the tails helped guide them?

Kakashi going to pop out of hyperspace anytime soon?

They didn't gain sage mode, that was just the 9tails chakra cloak.
    They also didn't do anything to the rasengans aside from guiding them to the shield; the entire point of them being there was just to show "the power of friendship".
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    Sage Mode:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/651/9
    (Note they're all wearing the Sage Mode cloak -- on second thought, that might be the Jinchuuriki cloak. Fair enough, I guess)

They might not have made the Rasengans, but if they're "firing" them, they have to have control over them, or else Naruto could have done it himself.
    imo naruto used them as hosts to guide the rasengans, chances are he is able to stabilize them remotely as part of them are natural chackra/sage chackra

with regards of the chackra cloak, right now everyone has naruto's cloak so they dont run out of chackra

Sort of an off topic question but I am just curious? Anyone Play the Naruto based game called "Ninja Saga" on Facebook? It's decent at best I am not supporting it or saying you should check it out. I am just curious if anyone here does play it.