Thread: Naruto Chapter 652

Naruto Chapter 652

Very interesting I like what Naruto said at the end. I'm still scared this will become another resurrection event and Neji and everyone will come back. As long as that does not happen I am fine.

But we can finally see if both leaders of Akatsuki, Pain and Obito can be turned to the good side of the force again. The rest of the chapter was pretty good as well in my opinion.

Does this mean Naruto will obtain the full powers of the host? Perhaps even more than Obito because Naruto has half the Nine Tails Chakra already. And his father should be able to give his half up. Meaning Naruto should have equal or more parts of the 10 tails than even Obito did. Unless Garra and Bee are going to absorb there parts? I don't fully understand what is happening but I assume this will benefit Naruto. Well it should benefit everyone because you know there winning VS Obito.
    Last edited by viperwasp; Wed, 10-23-2013 at 01:09 AM.

HAHAHA!!! I don't remember reading that? What? I think the version I read had a different translation. I need to go back and check.

Update
    No it was there! Thanks I needed that laugh.

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    I lol'ed too! I couldn't continue reading seriously lol.

seems like everyone lolŽed at the same line. good.

i dont have the strength to complain anymore. I mean ... "grab my chakra", wat. Or how everybody combines their energy and it becomes a jutsu, why? why did we ever have a whole training arc, where Naruto had to go through days/weeks of harsh repetition until he could form a small chakra ball??

ugh

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Isnt that supposed to be Sasuke's line?

Yeah...I almost lost it...

Yeah, that was a great laugh.

When is Madara going to bust out his all powerful trump card. I really hope he actually does something and doesn't pull some apologist crap and spare Obito.