Naruto Chapter 653

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Friendship no jutsu!

What is Madara going to do?
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    Friendship no jutsu!

What is Madara going to do?
    Probably going to take over Obito as soon as he touches Naruto's hand. All the beasts are now connected, so all he has to do is take over Obito and then rip them all out of their hosts.

and another villain falls victim to the strongest of all jutsu ...

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

ANBU Captain
    The most OP Justus that requires no chakra......unbelievable. Is there ONE villain that's JUST crazy or EVIL??!! Come on.....there has to be at least one freakin antagonist in this story that is strong without some emo history. When dude shows up he acts like he's about to flip to some backstory he cuts it short and kills someone important because it gave him/her the setup time. Then just goes "GOTCHA! I'm just an evil bastard! Abandon all hope..."

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Edo Tensei anybody > Hidan, that is all.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    He asked for a villain that`s just crazy or evil though.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

ANBU Captain
    True but then they made him immortal and someone else's pawn. True he is what I was talkin about but he's unfortunately just not a stand alone villian

well, Hidan was my favorite Akatsuki ... then Kishimoto decided that being immortal is an everyday occurrence now. :/

Alsod, Im still bitter that he didnt go through with my genius idea of Shikamaru carrying Hidanīs head around with him in a backpack at all times, resulting in lots of hilarious comedy.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Alsod, Im still bitter that he didnt go through with my genius idea of Shikamaru carrying Hidanīs head around with him in a backpack at all times, resulting in lots of hilarious comedy.
    That would ruin the feel of Naruto... You know before Kishimoto started to try hard to to that himself. But! The humor that would bring would outway the the cons of ruining the theme. I would believe that Shikamaru was completely insane after that. But yes that would be amazingly awesome and funny. But he would have to be in the series more to justify it.

The only way for them to pull that off is if Shikimaru was using Hidan's head as information on Akatsuki. But yeah that woulda been a great idea.... shame this series can never break off and focus on anyone other than Naruto for more than a few chapters or a few episodes. Kishi did switch perspectives quite a bit but it always came back to Naruto instead of him just being one amongst many it was Naruto then someone, then back to Naruto for a long time, then someone else, then back again for 50 chapters, etc.