Thread: Naruto Chapter 656

Naruto Chapter 656

I thought this wasn't out until next year. Guess they meant publishing year.

So I am confused. What does being alive grant him that being Edo Tensei'd didn't. Does he get more powerful when he is alive or something. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    So I am confused. What does being alive grant him that being Edo Tensei'd didn't. Does he get more powerful when he is alive or something. I don't get it.
    If I remember correctly, I believe the edo tensei bodies did not have full power?

I assume he did that to avoid getting sealed? But now he can be killed.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    His Chakra is now finite and he can be killed. I don't see how this can be a good thing O_o

madara got a buff: now he can feel the skulls

But he's a real boy now!

I dont know, unless he was forbidden from access to some of his summons or juitsus while being Edo Tensi, I still dont see how this is a buff?

I like how Shukaku got all tsundere there. What is it with those bijuus? Also, yea why would having a real body be better than one that can't be destroyed? He had access to chakra already and it looks like the sealing process takes a while. Theoretically, he could be taken out by an errant knife or a rock to the head (although we know that would never happen) now.

Or maybe he wanted to feel what it was like to have a boner again idk.

ANBU Captain
    Lets just have this end soon. Sasuke will probably run off with this guy and there will be bijuu wars or something. Who knows....I don't care I'm to far in. It's all about completion at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    If I remember correctly, I believe the edo tensei bodies did not have full power?
    No, they have full power if the summoner wishes. The 2nd stated that they were at full power so the same should be true for Madara. I guess he has to be alive if he is going to try to become a sage like Obito did.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Lets just have this end soon. Sasuke will probably run off with this guy and there will be bijuu wars or something. Who knows....I don't care I'm to far in. It's all about completion at this point
    oh god no! that would mean there will be another arc >.>

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    No, they have full power if the summoner wishes. The 2nd stated that they were at full power so the same should be true for Madara. I guess he has to be alive if he is going to try to become a sage like Obito did.
    No, in chapter 620, the 2nd states that they are ALMOST at full power. And in this current chapter, when Madara is resurrected, he says "at last... I can fight at full strength!"

What is power if you can't FEEL? Madara knows what is best in life: to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    No, in chapter 620, the 2nd states that they are ALMOST at full power. And in this current chapter, when Madara is resurrected, he says "at last... I can fight at full strength!"
    I see. Has it really been 36 chapters since then? No wonder I didn't remember that right.

nice, madara. you just got ... weaker.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I think we all pretty much saw some version of this happening eventually after Obito was defeated Madara would betray him. I just assumed it would be when he still had all the bijuu in him but according to Madara in this chapter he couldn't do whatever the hell body swapping jutsu he jsut used until now. I suppose the jutsu is similar to the Ino mind swap jutsu then he just used the edo tensei on himself. I guess that means no Neji resurrection happening. How is it thru all these epic fights only Neji got killed?

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Pretty sure a lot of no-named ninja's got killed :P

Plus Shikamaru's and Ino's dads