Thread: Naruto Chapter 657

Naruto Chapter 657

Wait, when did Hashirama get impaled by the spikes and immobilized?

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    Wait, when did Hashirama get impaled by the spikes and immobilized?
    Yeah, I really want to know that too.

Does the Rinnengan lose power after he drains someone? I guess it doesn't matter since he just stomped everyone with his eyes closed. Really, how are they even going to beat him. They burned a majority of their chakra against Obito.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Sasuke + Naruto + 9 bijuu tag team.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

ANBU Captain
    Madara used the rinne tensei to bring himself back to life. The cost of that technique is probably blinding (pun intended)

"its useless to throw jutsus at him". When did Madara become immune to sneak attacks, let alone Amaterasu?

Oh well, this is all so stupid. "Im gonna get you beasts". Yeah. One human being is now about to fight ALL the bijuu monsters, you know, the monsters that one by itself used to fuck over whole countries.

This manga will go down in history as having the worst power balance ever.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Well Madara still has the first's face plastered on his chest along with the Rinnengan so it makes sense that he would be so strong. I also assume he used the Rinnengan to absorb amaterasu. Considering he just absorbed the first's senjustsu chakra too, I don't see the tailed beasts being a problem for him.

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    Does the Rinnengan lose power after he drains someone? I guess it doesn't matter since he just stomped everyone with his eyes closed. Really, how are they even going to beat him. They burned a majority of their chakra against Obito.
    He lost his Rinnegan when he was revived out of Edo Tensai. My guess is his physical body had its eyes removed (perhaps one was given to Obito?) and now he needs it back.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    The eyes crumbled out probably due to usage but I guess he will grab sasuke's or harvest the ones obito is using. All in all I don't understand how Madara is so much more powerful than everyone else. The first was supposedly much stronger but his clones were just keeping up with the one Madara clone. The only difference was the Edo tensei body that Madara had was still embedded with the first's cells from kabuto's version of the Edo tensei. Still when Danzou had the first's cells and all those sharingan he wasn't immensely powerful, so why is Madara leagues above them??!!

Usage? What did he even do when it crumbled out? He just stood there while Obito used the resurrection jutsu.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

This is stupid. Infinite chakra and immortal body Hashirama is exhausted whilst mortal Madara with no eyes and finite chakra is bossing the place. That Amaterasu from Sasuke should have fried him without the Rinnengan.

Anyway, the point about Black Zetsu and Obito is clear. As BZ is an embodiment of Madara's will Obito, now having returned to the light side, will overpower it with his own will and thus be saved from death by taking over MZ body. That will bring him back in to the fight where he will use some as of yet known weakness of Madara's to bring him down with Naruto and Sasuke's help.

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Usage? What did he even do when it crumbled out? He just stood there while Obito used the resurrection jutsu.
    Of the gedou rinne tensei. Black zetsu took over his body and madara completed the technique thus crumbling his eyes in the first stages of his resurrection. Because obito's eye is fine while both of madara's are out. It looks like the wear went to madara's eyes while obito utilized the technique

Yes when Madara was immune to Amaterasu I think a small part of me died inside. That was a big deal to me and really quite stupid! And that was strange and out of place for Naruto of all people to say that to Sasuke about using random attacks!? Unless I read that wrong I was punching myself in the face the entire time. This is retarded right now.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Of the gedou rinne tensei. Black zetsu took over his body and madara completed the technique thus crumbling his eyes in the first stages of his resurrection. Because obito's eye is fine while both of madara's are out. It looks like the wear went to madara's eyes while obito utilized the technique
    How come Nagato just lost his life and not the eyes when he used it?

Because Madara was already dead do couldn't do dead to the power of 2?