Thread: Naruto Chapter 658

Naruto Chapter 658

Ok, I see why his eyes crumbled. Obito has one of them and the other was locked up.

I want to say he should be dead but he is basically fused with the first and is in the Senju mode. Maybe Naruto will become the next Sage of Six Paths before Madara does.

Yep, pretty much as I called it. Dunno why Kishimoto is taking so long building up to the climax fight, though. Didn't we get enough of this shit with Obito already?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm sorry, how did he use Susano'o whilst he had no eyes?

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    I'm sorry, how did he use Susano'o whilst he had no eyes?
    This....
    Wtf....I'm like well that was anti climactic. Then he asspulls Susano'o....come THEE fuck on!!! They ended him right there doing that dumbass bull rush into 6 mountains of chakra and a clever ninja. Gaara had him dead to rights. Anyways get ready for the shenanigans. If white zetsu can go back and forth to that bunker full of Uchiha eyes then expect to see some izanagi bs coming outta nowhere....I guess sasuke will put him in izanami and naruto will shonen friendship speech him for eternity(shudders)

How did he reattach his arm?

Why is his body made of diamond, so that being punched through air by the bijuus doesn´t kill him?

And damn, seeing Gaara being awesome was the best thing in a year or so. Of course, Gaara cant kill him, that has to be the hero :/ If this was HXH, things wouldnt be that predictable, sigh.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I am not sure about Susano, but he is taking all of that damage because Kabuto thought if would be hilarious is he fused him with the first. Remember that the first was said to have healing powers that were way better than Tsunade's poweres. He also stole all of the first's Senju mode chakra. He is pretty much on god level right now since he just got his eye back.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    How did he reattach his arm?
    He didn't. He cut off Zetsu's arm and attached that.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I like how eye surgery isn't even necessary. Sasuke had to go through that and then let his eyes adjust.
    Madara just plops his eye back in and tadaaa it works. Would have been hilarious if he'd put it in wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    I like how eye surgery isn't even necessary. Sasuke had to go through that and then let his eyes adjust.
    Madara just plops his eye back in and tadaaa it works. Would have been hilarious if he'd put it in wrong.
    He just returned from the dead after 50+ years, during which time he managed to start a world war, and is now fighting an army of giant, multi-tailed, glowing, talking animals... and you're worried that he didn't fill out the proper insurance forms for eye surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Senju hax.

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    He just returned from the dead after 50+ years, during which time he managed to start a world war, and is now fighting an army of giant, multi-tailed, glowing, talking animals... and you're worried that he didn't fill out the proper insurance forms for eye surgery?
    Lmao! The thing is madara like most of the other villains are allowed certain BS upgrades just like heroes can get destroyed but chant "friendship" like zombies and win. I just think its hilarious that he just got pinballed thru the air and lost an arm. Got up, brushed it off and resumed his Mr potatoehead villainous plans. Honestly I'm wait for Andy to walk in the room and Woody and all his friends just play dead for a bit XD

This is a bit too much. Senju chakra or not, he just got battered by a bunch of chakra monsters. Moreover, why didn't the bijuu's just stab him with their claws like Kurama did with Minato and rip him to shreds?

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    This is a bit too much. Senju chakra or not, he just got battered by a bunch of chakra monsters. Moreover, why didn't the bijuu's just stab him with their claws like Kurama did with Minato and rip him to shreds?
    Because that would be anti-climactic.

In that case I can only think that Madara's Susano'o resides up his ass, thus allowing it to be pulled out without any eyes courtesy of Ass-Pull no Jutsu.

Meanwhile, Tobirama is shown to be a total dud despite having killed off Madara's younger brother, who was said to be Madara's equal.

The only way around this problem of a Uchiha/Senju fusion that Madara represents is for Naruto to get his hands on a Sharingan or Sasuke to get some Senju DNA quick time. If Madara manages to entrap the bijuu's again then it is goodbye to the whole planet.