Thread: Naruto Chapter 663

Naruto Chapter 663

Last edited by Sidnne; Thu, 02-06-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Pretty interesting chapter? At least there is some tension even though we know that Naruto and Sasuke will be fine. Who is approaching Sasuke? Someone who is not wearing footwear? Kabuto? I have no idea.

2 heroes? So sasuke is considered a hero now? What a joke!

I call Karin is narutos sister some how

That has to be Kabuto approaching Sasuke. He has

a) The skill to help him - he is a medical ninja
    b) The reason to help him - he would have realized that he just got saved by Itachi and thus owes it to Sasuke to act as his older brother now and save his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydreamx View Post
    I call Karin is narutos sister some how
    First cousin twice removed... and I know it's been said before, but what about Bee? In my head I think the Raikage must be acting like a living defibrillator for Bee... CLEAR! (well it made me laugh)

Sakura massaging Naruto´s heart inside his body on the fly is so ridiculous that I feel like something inside me broke when I saw it :| Now I cant even complain anymore about how Madara just got fresh clothes from transforming. lol

The barefoot person is either Karin or Kabuto, yeah.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

they should have had Hinata doing weird chackra things on his chest while Sakura is fondling his heart.

Haha. Madara turned into a ninja Aizen. Clearly that foot is Kabuto's. Pretty sure he is the only living barefoot person around.

Was pretty cool how Oro one shotted Mokuton Zetsu. Even Sandaime couldn't believe it.

What I don't get is why Madara, already being overpowered and untouchable, needed the Jyuubi upgrade? This is going to make his eventual defeat even more unrealistic, with some weird loophole already being built in.