Thread: Naruto Chapter 664

Naruto Chapter 664

So.. umm? Now what?

Get the chakra from the brothers that were sealed in the gourd he conveniently spit out.

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    Get the chakra from the brothers that were sealed in the gourd he conveniently spit out.
    This is like fighting a boss in a Mario/Legend of Zelda game where they continually spit out the only thing that can damage/kill them.

Umm, doesn't anyone care about Bee?

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Who?....

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Hey, I'm dying, yo.
    Someone get my Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kensee View Post
    This is like fighting a boss in a Mario/Legend of Zelda game where they continually spit out the only thing that can damage/kill them.
    Canīt believe itīs that stupid. How dumb can a villain be? "Oh, the tools of the most powerful shinobi in history? WHO CARES?"

:/

Also, wtf, Hunter X Hunter-rip off much? "Change your chakra to the sensor type, Kakashi!". Since when can you change your chakra like that? Chakra isnt nen. sigth

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Also, wtf, Hunter X Hunter-rip off much? "Change your chakra to the sensor type, Kakashi!". Since when can you change your chakra like that? Chakra isnt nen. sigth
    It's just a poor translation. Stop your crying.

ANBU Captain
    So zetsu absorbed the remaining kyuubi chakra?! That means madara has it all now?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Almost all
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

ANBU Captain
    He literally had his hand on naruto....outta nowhere zetsu snatched it?! Awesome.
    This way lee and guy will be relevant again! 2 8th gate openings!! Yay....

Well, to be fair, Naruto's got other options, Bee is SOL unless Madara decides to spit out Bee's extra tentacle too.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Well, to be fair, Naruto's got other options, Bee is SOL unless Madara decides to spit out Bee's extra tentacle too.
    Did they even show it get ripped out of Bee. I just assumed he got sucked inside too since, unlike Naruto, he becomes the Eight Tails when he transforms. Speaking of missing persons, where is Yamato. Didn't Kabuto stick him onto that statue? I just remembered that he actually existed.

I am waiting for everyone to stand around and do the "Life Transfer Secret Jutsu" on Naruto.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

somehow, Shikamaru manages to infuse himself with the Juubiīs chakra and then fights Madara.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    D. Speaking of missing persons, where is Yamato. Didn't Kabuto stick him onto that statue? I just remembered that he actually existed.
    Yes I do suppose it's possible that Yamato could be the person approaching Sasuke? He was taken and placed inside a giant egg looking sac thing that I assume produces white zetsu. He may have broken free or have been set free. But what could he do for Sasuke? I am sure it is Kabuto but Yamato would be my second guess now that you reminded me of him. He would have been stripped down likely to be placed in that sac thing and who knows what transformation he could have went though. After all he was taken for his 1st Hokage like Chakra or DNA etc. Sasuke was apparently given power before he was defeated so maybe Yamato would be drawn to it. Sasuke did have white zetsus already inside him before so perhaps Yamato will enter Sasuke! And yes I did mean for it to sound that way.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I still sort of see the story as a race to become the Sage of the Six Paths. Madara is in the lead now. If Sasuke is ever going to be a contender, he's going to need Senju chakra. So Yamato could make sense.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Where would that put Naruto? Where would he magically receive some uchiha chackra?

Quote Originally Posted by deadlydreamx View Post
    Where would that put Naruto? Where would he magically receive some uchiha chackra?
    He had it all this time it turns out the Uzumaki is a bloodline race between Senju and Uchiha!