Thread: Naruto Chapter 667

Naruto Chapter 667

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Oh shit, drama.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Alright guys I don't see Gai sacrificing himself for nothing? And I don't see him beating Madara either. So what is going to happen in the next couple chapters?
    Last edited by viperwasp; Wed, 03-05-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Guy is only able to buy enough time for everyone else to do their thing.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Or he could do a crippling blow that our heroes will abuse.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Holy crap. Guy put the fear into Madara's eyes. We are probably gonna get a tag team from Guy and Lee. I doubt they will die though and even if they do, Obito isn't dead yet. He could always revive everyone.

Death has less meaning in this series than it does Dragonball, even if Guy dies he'll be back.

Madara said only the red beast can keep up with him but i wonder if he can handle two blue beasts at the same time.

Yeah, i feel not excitement here. Either Gai survives even though he uses all eight gates, or he dies and, well, whatever. Itīs bs that Madara can keep up with the speed of 7 gates, but hey, ever since Sasuke could move at Rock Leeīs speed just by using chakra, Taijiutsu has been thrown in the shitter.

edit:

stfu yourself @anonymous rep

lol
    Last edited by MFauli; Thu, 03-06-2014 at 01:19 AM.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

ANBU Captain
    The thing about this chapter is that it explains why the 4th got treated while he was in sage mode. He just doesn't use the techniques in battle. Makes sense. Anyways when sasuke and naruto re-enter the fray there will be more chances for a tug-o-war. Lee and gaara can use this chance to make a combo attack for the last version of any naruto game releases. But I don't think I'm the only one eriely awaiting an opportunist attack from orochimaru....it's just been alluded to way too often.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Yeah, but the fact that the 4th "doesn't" use Sage Mode in battle doesn't make him any cooler or more believable. I mean, he's the guy who had enough chakra control to "invent" the rasengan. And he is able to use at least some natural energy. So why wouldn't he learn to control it? Why would he give up one of the strongest weapons in the entire series?

I'll tell you why: because he used to be Naruto++, and Kishimoto had to nerf the poor guy.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Yes Poopdeville has a point. Now I can see why Minato may not need Sage mode and I can more than understand how it's so limited at times. Hiraishi just allows for super fast speed. Well no instant teleporting. So a lot of the benefit of sage mode is null and void. However Naruto had to use clones to boost the effectiveness or more so duration of Sage Mode because he could not combine with the frog elders etc. If Minato could summon and combine with the frog elders to sustain sage mode. And there is no reason he should not have been able to I don't see why you would not train sage mode. Right now he could probably not summon the frogs and use them. He is dead and did have the fox in it and may still have a tiny bit I don't know. But when he was alive he could easily make good use a of Sage Mode. Hiraishi no jutsu and Sage Mode would be a deadly combo.

Maybe Minato when he did use Sage Mode would summon the frogs. But since he is dead now that was not an option? But that is not the excuse Kishimoto gave us. And Minato did not use Sage Mode vs Obito before he died. Plus he said he never used it in battle! Stupid if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    Yeah, but the fact that the 4th "doesn't" use Sage Mode in battle doesn't make him any cooler or more believable. I mean, he's the guy who had enough chakra control to "invent" the rasengan. And he is able to use at least some natural energy. So why wouldn't he learn to control it? Why would he give up one of the strongest weapons in the entire series?

I'll tell you why: because he used to be Naruto++, and Kishimoto had to nerf the poor guy.
    I remind you, the 4th died at a young age and he had plenty of things in his mind such as his wife, being Hokage and inventing things. Can`t expect him to be proficient at everything.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    I remind you, the 4th died at a young age and he had plenty of things in his mind such as his wife, being Hokage and inventing things. Can`t expect him to be proficient at everything.
    You already seemed pretty proficient at it. He looked like Naruto not like Jiraiya when he transformed meaning he was likely more in tune with sage mode than Jiraiya. But I understand what you mean. I bet if he had lived longer he would have used it more eventually. We all know Ninja can easily fight into there 50's.

Sarutobi looked like he was in his 70s when he stopped Orochimaru.

Even though he had loads to do, given that Naruto has mastered Sage mode in under a year as a teen it is a pretty poor result or explanation as to why Minato got his toad ass handed to him by Madara.

He was busy developing his own techniques, like flash and rasengan. You cant expect him to be the master of everything.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Mon, 03-10-2014 at 12:46 PM.

he can shadow clone. he has all the time in the world. if he put his mind to it, he could start a family in a different village and have his clone live there as a non-ninja for the rest of it's life.

rep comment: "pitou is a guy, gaymo."

Okay, three things wrong with this:

1.) You neg-repped me because of my signature in a non-related topic, okay.
    2.) Pitou is a girl, or at "worst" a gender-less being with female attributes
    3.) The whole context paints you as a pretty homophobe asshole

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    he can shadow clone. he has all the time in the world. if he put his mind to it, he could start a family in a different village and have his clone live there as a non-ninja for the rest of it's life.
    A) Which can be applied to all the ninjas in the world, yet none of them do that, suspension of disbelief. By this logic everyone should be Sage of the six paths by now, since they can all just learn shadow clone and learn everything there is to learn in an instant (while starting a family in a different village of course).

B) He probably never thought he`d die at a young age stabbed by the Kyuubi right after his son`s birth, insert part of his soul into his son, get revived as an immortal regenerating zombie that doesn`t really regenerates and would inevitably need a fully developed sage mode that (let`s be honests here) would probably not work against sage madara anyway.

C) Maybe he was in the process of learning sage mode while he died? which explains his inexperience.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Mon, 03-10-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    the shadow clone uses lots of chackra, it is forbidden because many of the users would deplete most of their chackra and die in the process of learning/using it.

naruto was able to use the shadow clone because of the kyubi itself, everytime he was about to dry out of chackra the kyubi would give him part of his chackra as a way to maintain the body from dying, thus killing the kyubi in the process.