Thread: Naruto Chapter 668

Naruto Chapter 668

Last edited by Marik; Wed, 03-12-2014 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Added MangaPanda's...

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Long Gai flashback was boring.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I admit, I skipped it.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

So, Gai's father killed the seven swordsman of the mist?

who cares?
    did Gai's father serve a different purpose than gai serves now? he's the same fuckin' type. his presence only supports Obito\Madare\Payne's philosophy. the cycle is never ending, people try their best and wars still continue, 20 years from now (if not 2 chapters), Lee is also goint to bust out the 8th gate and kill himself. there's always going to be some evil ninja to kill and a friend to protect, whoope-tee-do,

it only undermines Gai as a character, seeing how he relives his father antics.

ANBU Captain
    What's crazy is Gai eventually learned ninjutsu. Does that mean lee will use substitutions as well at the minimum? Madara better take more than a scratch from this exchange. Night elephant huh? Sounds pretty cool actually. I envisioned a colossal scarred elephant on a hill in front of a purple sky with a huge bright red moon menacingly coloring the scene. Please make the chakra from this final attack tremendous kishimoto.....please

But isnt that the point of Gai/Lee and dad/Gai? Its the whole they mirror their "father" since Gai is for all purposes Lee's dad.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    What's crazy is Gai eventually learned ninjutsu. Does that mean lee will use substitutions as well at the minimum? Madara better take more than a scratch from this exchange. Night elephant huh? Sounds pretty cool actually. I envisioned a colossal scarred elephant on a hill in front of a purple sky with a huge bright red moon menacingly coloring the scene. Please make the chakra from this final attack tremendous kishimoto.....please
    I think Kishimoto was secretly just hoping you forgot about his kuchiyose and believe he's only ever done taijutsu to this point.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    Yeah I bet he was.....the turtle summon amongst a couple other techniques

What happened to this manga, it used to be so good....