Thread: New rule for General Anime

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New rule for General Anime

Additional rules for General Anime forum:

1. The first post in a series thread to discuss the latest episode must indicate it by either with a link or links to the episode or at the very minimum the episode number. This is to avoid people getting spoiled accidentally when they think they are still reading about the previous week's episode.
    This new rule is in reference to the thread in the GW Suggestions. It will be effective immediately. It will be very easy to follow. Such a practice used to be common courtesy here, but the decline of civilization apparently reached here as well and all too often people neglect to follow such a simple conduct.

I will add the link / episode number into offending posts in the beginning, should I notice them, but later I will deal out temporary bans. For an obvious reason people don't generally enjoy getting spoiled, which is why Gotwoot has always been known of our strict spoiler rules.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Is this for general anime only? What about TV and manga threads?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Is this for general anime only? What about TV and manga threads?
    Right. By all means, edit the rule to include them as well. I only visit the occasional movie threads, hardly ever the TV threads, so I didn't think about them. But including manga could be a wise thing, for sure.