Thread: Bleach Chapter 586

Bleach Chapter 586

Chapter 586 [MS]

Man, this place is pretty dead.

so, it's the 'save ishida' arc?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Oh, so Ishida is the damsel in distress then?

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I've been in with this since the start... So I'm going to be there till the end... Just wanted to let you know we are here, so don't stop what you are doing! We totally rep the effort!

I really just want Grimmjow to show up and start wrecking everyone's shit.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Why the hell are Chad and Orihime even there? If the Sternritters are killing people left and right with only the strongest being able to survive...what makes them think those two even stand a chance? Orihime for one would die first. Chad might be able to put up more of a fight since his powers are 'Hollow' based if I recall correctly and they Hollow shit is lethal to Quincies but that's it! Shit really makes no sense anymore.

Because orihime is the strongest healer in the bleachverse; she prolly got buffed as well.
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Yes, you said it correctly. Healer. Not a Fighter.

It's almost as if you haven't been reading 586 chapters of this manga; she has always been situations where a single punch could kill her, this isn't any different.
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Chad`s tendency of never doing anything of importance ever since like... chapter eight does makes me wonder about his existence...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie