Thread: Fairy Tail 19

Fairy Tail 19

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo much Lucy fanservice. So much greatness.

Natsu is totally going to go eat that fire dragon.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm not even sure if he knew there was a fire one before Lucy told him. Time to go eat a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Sooooo much Lucy fanservice. So much greatness.
    Uhh... No. It's like the anime was redesigned for the prudish American market or something.

Here's an example of how the fanservice was supposed to look like:

The rest of the escapade were obviously similarly censored with a heavy hand.

But anyway, Zirconis really is the best dragon. If he had been on the other side, his dragon slayer would have been a real winner, haha.

Jellal saving Erza was a very nice scene for an Erza+Jellal shipper like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Here's an example of how the fanservice was supposed to look like:
    Well now I'm furious.

You can tell he's really sinking his fingers in there too...

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    But anyway, Zirconis really is the best dragon. If he had been on the other side, his dragon slayer would have been a real winner, haha.
    He must be considered the worst dragon slayer ever though. Zirconis himself should be pretty low ranking if they're ranked on overall prowess. Any dragon can humiliate a human after all, even if not to this extent.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    He must be considered the worst dragon slayer ever though. Zirconis himself should be pretty low ranking if they're ranked on overall prowess. Any dragon can humiliate a human after all, even if not to this extent.
    Some things are worth more than rank and power. I'm also sure that with Zirconis, the dragon slayer wouldn't have seen a single boring day. Though we know little of them, but based on Natsu and Gajeel themselves, I'd assume their dragons were all about combat training and nothing else, making Natsu and Gajeel similar muscleheads. No doubt cool dragons if all you can think of is fighting. Wendy's dragon must have been a combination of a prude, a healer, and a reformer. A total bore in other words. Sting and Rogue had half-dead, sickly cadavers for dragons, so it's safe to assume they weren't much fun at all.