Thread: Naruto 690

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar

Naruto 690

Mangapanda
    Mangastream

It's over.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Should've finished it with "Naruto, Sasuke, and everyone, thanks, but the princess is in another castle." followed by giving Naruto a cake.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

sorry, but "you're a baby who can't leave his mothers' side!" isn't an argument that I expect to hear from a guy who grew up without ever knowing his family.

such a borefest...
    do we still have Itachi and Kabuto around? or did they finish their part with powerup sasuke?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

so what now? Assuming Haguromo doesn´t turn out to be the true villain, what´s left? After this battle, anything else would be anti-climatic. Might we be really approaching the final end?

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Madara's lifeless body is on the ground? They could poke at that for a while before they banish him or something?

So Naruto pinned black zetzu into the moon-like sealing object and sealed it with his mom ... this ends the cycle forever? So a tree of life wont ever come up again if we just kill madara, destroy that false-tablet/prophecy, and just build giant territories where the tailed beast can roam and live in harmony with villages? Cause ... damn Naruto better get on all that now and just run for Hokage of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    so what now? Assuming Haguromo doesn´t turn out to be the true villain, what´s left? After this battle, anything else would be anti-climatic. Might we be really approaching the final end?
    Naruto vs Sauske in a Rocky 3 style ending.

I am also curious of what comes next? Will this be the end? My gut tells me no it's not the end just yet? But at the same time I cannot think of a logical way that Sasuke, Oro, or anyone else becoming the new enemy. But that last fight felt so empty. There where no moments that I considered dramatic where I felt Sasuke or Narutos life was at risk. And neither Sasuke or Naruto had to sacrifice themselves.

It's to clean of an ending for a series like Naruto unless Kishimoto really changed his style? Will Sasuke pull a dick move and declare himself kage and start a final battle? lol