Thread: Naruto 691

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar

Naruto 691

MangaStream

Manly tears.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

ANBU Captain
    Even during this time Sasuke just couldn't stop....the uchiha are really bloodthirsty. Wonder if that will be a foreshadowing.

Naruto's speech was great. I agree with you about manly tears...

I really enjoyed Kurama flipping Naruto off. How old is he again? So immature yet pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Even during this time Sasuke just couldn't stop....the uchiha are really bloodthirsty. Wonder if that will be a foreshadowing.
    I agree that Sasuke and Uchiha are bloodthirsty. However I too would run over and hack and slash Madaras body into a corpse, destroy his eyes and then burn him. After all how many times has he already escaped death. So I don't entirely blame Sasuke for looking serious and seeming ready to go and finish the job.

There has been some foreshadowing that Sasuke may not be a good guy for much longer. And back to his regular thought pattern of wanting to turn living things inside out. But for now he is good. What will it take for him to change that won't feel contrived or stupid?

Maybe now that the Sage of the six paths has directly appeared... Oro could get some of his chakra and use edo-tensei to bring him back and control him? Oro would also needs a body right? Actually I forget what that jutsu needed again. I'm going to stop talking.

ANBU Captain
    The edo tensei technique needs to be put to bed. It's been done to death. Every time it's used it cheapens the effect. I think original techniques at this point in the game that touch on all of the principles explained would make for an excellent finale. Sasuke doesn't seem evil just still misguided. Unfortunately, it steals his ability to be original at this point. Any type of revenge he attempts at this point will have already been done by someone before him. Unless he succeeds then he will not have the same effect as an uchiha avenger as madara has. Not as a missing nin as kabuto or Orochimaru. Any Avenue he explores through force would be a copy of someone else's path
    I would be surprised if he took a diplomatic approach through dismantling konohaka as an official

Maybe he'll be in charge of foundation aka root branch under naruto's lead? Who knows what they have planned for saskue.

It's a good thing this manga ends in october. Kind of surreal though, been reading it for over 12 years since I believe 2002/2003.

ANBU Captain
    It's over in October? Article plz

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    It's a good thing this manga ends in october. Kind of surreal though, been reading it for over 12 years since I believe 2002/2003.
    Their is a rumor that it ends in December not October and I'm not sure how confirmed the rumor is. I have done a bunch of reading and no one seems to know exactly for sure what is happening. Decent chance it will end in December but I have no idea.

Edit: I cannot find any information confirming it will end in 2014 or not. Plenty of rumors, speculations and falsely translated material. Unless it was just revealed in the past week or couple days then I am pretty sure it's all rumors.
    Last edited by viperwasp; Fri, 09-05-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Oh man, right in the fucking feels.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    Their is a rumor that it ends in December not October and I'm not sure how confirmed the rumor is. I have done a bunch of reading and no one seems to know exactly for sure what is happening. Decent chance it will end in December but I have no idea.

Edit: I cannot find any information confirming it will end in 2014 or not. Plenty of rumors, speculations and falsely translated material. Unless it was just revealed in the past week or couple days then I am pretty sure it's all rumors.
    How is there possibly 4+ months left of content?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

We still have to fight the final boss - Konohamaru

So basically Kakashi after almost 700 chapters is weaker than he was when introduced in chapter 1? That's just crap.

Only way I see around this is if Kakashi takes Madara's eye(s).

Also for nothing but the giggles, Naruto and Sasuke swap an amount of blood or DNA to both access the combined powers of both bloodlines. Sasuke gets Rinnengan in his other eye and Naruto gets access to some Occular powers too.
    Last edited by DB_Hunter; Fri, 09-05-2014 at 06:40 PM.

But he has those Elite Leadership SKILLZ!

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    So basically Kakashi after almost 700 chapters is weaker than he was when introduced in chapter 1? That's just crap.

Only way I see around this is if Kakashi takes Madara's eye(s).

Also for nothing but the giggles, Naruto and Sasuke swap an amount of blood or DNA to both access the combined powers of both bloodlines. Sasuke gets Rinnengan in his other eye and Naruto gets access to some Occular powers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    How is there possibly 4+ months left of content?
    4 months even without breaks or missed chapters is only about 16 chapters. I do agree that naruto could be over within 2-4 chapters. But my gut tells me it won't... If it lasts longer then 4 or so chapters then there must be another battle and if so were looking at more than 16 chapters. But my research aka (an hour of browsing the internet) came back with no information. Naruto very well could be over in just a couple chapters. Any current information seems to be a rumor. Unless it's complete brand new information that has not been spread around the internet. I found plenty of false or misinformation about the manga ending very soon and also reports of it ending in December. Both have officially been proven wrong.

This does not mean it won't end soon. It just means we don't have proof that it will or won't. We will all know within just a couple weeks.

The manga will go on for 2 more years. We´re now about to enter the final arc: Sakura´s parents.

Who are they, why does nobody seem to know them? Always lurking in the shadows. That is who they are: The dimension-observers, watching what happens in all five dimensions, as Kaguya mentioned. It´ll be revealed that "Inner Sakura" isn´t only there for comedic relief, but is part of her inherited ability as a dimension-observer, allowing her to freely switch sight between the five dimensions. When Orochimaru finds out about this never heard of ability, he makes it his final, ultimate goal to get Sakura and make her ability his own. As Naruto and Sasuke set out to follow Orochimaru, who´s kidnapped Sakura, they learn that their chakra won´t work in some of those dimensions as they used to in their own. That is when they arrive in a strange, totally weird dimension, full of hectic life and people: Naruto and Sasuke appear inmidst of current-day Tokyo. This where Orochimaru jumped to, Sakura included. The final mission begins!

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

I hope not..

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.