Thread: Naruto 692

Naruto 692

http://readms.com/r/naruto/692/2532/1

what a douche,
    but we all knew it was going to come down to this.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

ANBU Captain
    Well....that escalated quickly.

Sasuke fans PLEASE try to explain this....wait I'm gonna need some popcorn

i know this won't happen but i really really really hope sasuke somehow dies or somehow loses all power and gets sealed away as well or something.

wishful thinking i know, but man what a whiny little brat this character has been ALL series long

Basically all Sasuke needed was a moustache to twirl. I thought something dumb like this might happen. Also, more Tsundere Kurama!

I like how Naruto tried expressing the motivation of the (penultimate)final boss who's spoken maybe 100 words this entire series.

Well now we have our final fight. I am sure this will be it.

But OMFG I thought Sasuke learned something but nope. Naruto should have stabbed him though the back the moment Kaguya was sealed. I guess the lesson to reading the Naruto Manga is that sometimes genocide is the right thing to do. The uchiha all need to be exterminated, including children... no especially children they grow up with the most hatred and evil ambitions.

This chapter was so dumb and it's retarded how Sasuke is suddenly back at it. But I like this over the series ending with the last fight. I guess it was foreshadowed that Sasuke had not completely changed his heart. At least hundreds of chapters of build up of Sasuke being a dick where not for nothing. I feel Naruto the series will be over in about 10-25 chapters. Well it depends on how long of a fight this will be. I don't see how Sasuke can have any fans at this point. The last thing I will say is that I have always wanted this series to end with a 1 on 1 fight. So I might get that wish?

my one wish would be that sasuke loses and unredeemably so. No "heīs actually a good guy" or any sort of hero-i-fication of his. Let him end as a miserable piece of shit. Let him be forgotten. Nobody caring about him. Something like this. Itīd somewhat improve the overall image of the whole series.

Worst case scenario: Sasuke dies as a martyr for whatever greater cause and is remembered as a hero :/

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Worst case scenario: Sasuke dies as a martyr for whatever greater cause and is remembered as a hero :/
    I completely agree!!! Sasuke needs to die, slowly and like a bitch. Well you just said loses unredeemaly but I'm going to take it one step further. In your opinion what was the most painful or horrible way to die that we have seen in this series so far? Sasuke must have at least equal to that. My vote would be to bury him alive next to Hidan.

tsukiyomi himself every moment to meet Itachi and be scolded by him for being a huge ass.
    live through this fight (with Kaguya and losing to naruto) again and again until he learns not to be a horrible person, and then the justu will end and he'll be free to say "you know what, I'm sorry for being a dick". like How Kabuto learned from itachi that he shouldn't be (whatever he was being? loyal to orochimaru?)

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

For real? That is how quick someone can go evil again? And right in front of the guy that gave you your power boost?

Six Sage man needs to revoke Sasuke's powers and then he can die by the hands of Sakura. Which is the most horrible way to die, ever.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Whatever one might think about Sasuke's personality, he's right. The system they had in place made horrible people out of everyone in the ninja world, the kage's and the upper echelon of the ninja world in particular. I don't think Naruto disagrees on that much. Whether they deserve to die or not, and whether or not bloodshed is required to make that change, that's where the disagreement probably lies.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles View Post
    Whatever one might think about Sasuke's personality, he's right. The system they had in place made horrible people out of everyone in the ninja world, the kage's and the upper echelon of the ninja world in particular. I don't think Naruto disagrees on that much. Whether they deserve to die or not, and whether or not bloodshed is required to make that change, that's where the disagreement probably lies.
    They defiantly don't deserve to die and none of the current kages came off as heartless or blood thirsty. And even a couple years ago in the series something like the joint shinobi army would have been impossible. The ironic thing is Obito/Madara/Black Zetsu and I guess even Pain to a degree could have assisted with world peace. Forcing everyone to work together has it's merits. To be 100% honest for a little while I seriously thought Obito or perhaps even Madaras real plan was not the Moons Eye plan. I thought that could have been made up to force everyone to work together. Because the Moons Eye plan sounded so dumb and Obito/Madara delayed using the ability for so long that I thought it maybe did not exist. But I felt that was perhaps to cleaver and anti-climatic for kishimoto.

Sasuke should know best that death just causes revenge. Killing the current kages will at best force the world to kill Sasuke. Which he apparently is now trying to do so yeah. It's now the world VS Sasuke. But everyone else is sort of in a bind right now. There are a few possible ways I can see the Ninja world being made into a better place. Honestly the way things are now there is already a strong bond between the Leaf,Sand and Cloud... Well that is if killer bee lives.

P.S
    I just thought of something funny... After the final battle Sasuke is laying on the ground moments before death. He reaches up to grab Naruto and Sakura to say his final words. He says that everything hes done since leaving the village was not about his brother itachi or revenge for his clan. He just wanted Sakura to love him instead of Naruto.... then he passes away. (The End)
    Last edited by viperwasp; Wed, 09-10-2014 at 10:54 PM.

I dont even remember why Sasuke is pissed with the kages. He wants some kind of revenge and seems that that's all it matters to him. But the shitty coward wants to kill them while inside the cocoon. Thats just plain execution. Even his clan had the chance to fight back.

For that matter he should use the godringan travel back in time and fight them when they are 2 years old. That would be pretty challenging, eh, mr hero?

Lets see where this goes but he should have his ass kicked by Lee, TenTen, Ino and Hinata.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

Is madara still laying on the floor? I forsee naruto somehow swiping his eyes or madara *if he's still alive* telling naruto that he was wrong and wants to make it right so he gives naruto his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    I completely agree!!! Sasuke needs to die, slowly and like a bitch. Well you just said loses unredeemaly but I'm going to take it one step further. In your opinion what was the most painful or horrible way to die that we have seen in this series so far? Sasuke must have at least equal to that. My vote would be to bury him alive next to Hidan.
    i thought of something even better: Naruto and his friends manage to find a way to negate the Sharinganīs power forever. Like, making mankind immune to its effects. Robbing Sasuke of his fancy Uchiha-powers. Without them, heīs just a better-than-average fighter, but no monstrous threat to a whole ninja nation. And since heīs so proud of his bloodline, itīd hit him the hardest.

As an alternative, have him somehow lose to Sakura in a real fight. Then after heīs beaten, Sakura gives Naruto a juicy kiss and the engage each other. While Sasuke is watching that scene, Orochimaru starts raping him.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Madara's Rinnengan has to be taken by Naruto. Otherwise with no ability to generate a Susano'o to reach a respectable stalemate of his own and Kakashi spent, the only way he will have to deal with Sasuke is kill him with his raw attack power. If Jinchuuriki Madara couldn't handle Naruto, no way is Sasuke going to be able to stop him.

Thank god the series didn't end with the final fight being with some "god" character just introduced a few months ago. It always had to end this way, we all knew it had to end this way. Let's just hope we get some good action sooner than later and not just a bunch of bullshit for 3 chapter first.

ANBU Captain
    What if instead of like 80000 ninja techniques, they just walk up to each other and slug it out WSHH style lol. Just an extremely detailed fist fight devoid of all finesse and footing. Complete with head locks and ground pounding.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    What if instead of like 80000 ninja techniques, they just walk up to each other and slug it out WSHH style lol. Just an extremely detailed fist fight devoid of all finesse and footing. Complete with head locks and ground pounding.
    I think Sasuke would get owned if that happened. Naruto should just be able to beast him (no pun intended).