Thread: Fairy Tail 26

Fairy Tail 26

Fairy Tail 26

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is this still going! I KNOW this one was filler!

EDIT: Oh shit, nevermind.

I just looked at where we are in the manga, and the manga is actually like 60 chapters ahead. There's actually no reason the series needs to stop here.

The most amazing thing about this episode was that they kept calling that mudskipper a mole for the whole episode. I'd find it surprising if the Japanese had the same word (mogura) for a fish and a mammal, but maybe there's some explanation for that.

Having a filler here doesn't really surprise me. Even in the manga they indicated the folks performed missions between the tournament arc and the next one, even if they didn't really show them. They could have made the mission a bit more glorious than this, though. They just won the tournament and got declared the most powerful mage guild, pushed back dragons, and now they barely defeated a fricking fish. Had this been One Piece, that fish would have been roasted and being eaten one minute after they first saw it...

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well, guess I was completely wrong last time. The previous showed the confrontation with Mavis and Zeref. Which IS Cannon.
    Next episode is a side chapter so it is Cannon in a way. They are most likely going to stretch the next arc a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    The most amazing thing about this episode was that they kept calling that mudskipper a mole for the whole episode. I'd find it surprising if the Japanese had the same word (mogura) for a fish and a mammal, but maybe there's some explanation for that.
    Seemed to be a running joke. People calling things moles that obviously aren't moles. Lucy brought it up multiple times of "How is that even a mole?"

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    So much fanservice, and it looks like it'll continue through to the next episode. This mindless fun reminds me of the good old FT days.

Gray should have just frozen the town instead and this would have been over.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~