Thread: Naruto 694

Naruto 694

Chapter 694

BLOWHARD

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I don`t understand this kid`s logic at all.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    I don`t understand this kid`s logic at all.
    I don't think he knows what the fuck he is saying. What a hard head.

Nah, it's like the ending of The Dark Knight, you know, where Batman makes himself out to be the bad guy so he can shoulder the burden for everyone. A hokage. Not the hokage we deserved but the hokage we needed. Nothing less than a shinobi. Sharingan.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Technically he is right. Itachi was literally the fire shadow, doing the dirty business and keeping the people safe.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Technically he is right. Itachi was literally the fire shadow, doing the dirty business and keeping the people safe.
    You have a point, but I think the person that is the leader of the nation shouldn't be the person doing dirt in the shadows. It seems that the Hokage has been, more or less, a democratically elected leader who should inspire hope in the people of the village. Also, as I said previously, he would have to be bat-shit insane to think that he will just bully people into doing what he wants after killing the hero of the ninja world. Unless it does become like the Dark Knight and Kakashi covers it up. Then that would lead to him having ulcers, being wracked with guilt, possibly growing a bushy moustache...

two options for Sasuke crazy:
    a. he is honest. he wants to be lightning rod of hate that the nations fear but unite in their hatred for. be a benevolent dictator
    b. he's trying to build up Naruto. become a villain so that Naruto is the hero and no one can oppose him (can't remember which anime did it before)

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Oh, I understand what he wants, what I don`t get is HOW his action will accomplish this, he will kill the Hokages and I guess he`ll Dr. Manhattan his way by angering all five nations? but why does he wants to do this? aren`t the five nations already united? what does killing the tailed beasts accomplish?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    two options for Sasuke crazy:
    a. he is honest. he wants to be lightning rod of hate that the nations fear but unite in their hatred for. be a benevolent dictator
    b. he's trying to build up Naruto. become a villain so that Naruto is the hero and no one can oppose him (can't remember which anime did it before)
    A. I feel he is to naive to pull that off.
    B. I don't think Naurto needs any help on that front. He is a world hero already. Maybe you are thinking Lelouch?

I have not read anyones comments yet. I will in a moment but this chapter was funny and painful.

Basically here is Sasukes idea!

A. Be a douche!
    B. People will fucking hate me!
    C. ???
    D. Profit!

WTF!!!

Or perhaps in more laymens terms.... Sasuke is going to murder everything he feels is wrong. And rub his cock in the face of anyone who talks back to him. And provide world peace by killing anything that can potentially lead to chaos or problems! Basically like Yagami Light but using his strength instead of a Deathnote???? It also has that factor of if everyone hates me 100% they won't hate each other. They will put there efforts into hating sasuke, and trying to kill sasuke. Which sasuke can defend himself and deal with anyone who comes after him. This is how I am sort of reading what sasuke is saying and it's very stupid.

This plan really sucks.... The only way it can work is if Sasuke can be everywhere at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    A. I feel he is to naive to pull that off.
    B. I don't think Naurto needs any help on that front. He is a world hero already. Maybe you are thinking Lelouch?
    Yes he has to be referring to Lelouch but I garantee that's not Sasukes plans! I GUARANTEE IT! If it is then I give Sasuke some credit but it's still kind of stupid. Mainly because it would be ripping off Code Geass. But more so because there is no need for this! Obito and Madara/Kaguya ALREADY completed this role. Even if they did not mean to... Everyone in the Ninja world teamed up to fight a common enemy that they hated and feared. Much like Lelouch in Code Geass. So there is no point in Sasuke doing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    I have not read anyones comments yet. I will in a moment but this chapter was funny and painful.

Basically here is Sasukes idea!

A. Be a douche!
    B. People will fucking hate me!
    C. ???
    D. Profit!

WTF!!!

Or perhaps in more laymens terms.... Sasuke is going to murder everything he feels is wrong. And rub his cock in the face of anyone who talks back to him. And provide world peace by killing anything that can potentially lead to chaos or problems! Basically like Yagami Light but using his strength instead of a Deathnote???? It also has that factor of if everyone hates me 100% they won't hate each other. They will put there efforts into hating sasuke, and trying to kill sasuke. Which sasuke can defend himself and deal with anyone who comes after him. This is how I am sort of reading what sasuke is saying and it's very stupid.

This plan really sucks.... The only way it can work is if Sasuke can be everywhere at the same time.

Yes he has to be referring to Lelouch but I garantee that's not Sasukes plans! I GUARANTEE IT! If it is then I give Sasuke some credit but it's still kind of stupid. Mainly because it would be ripping off Code Geass. But more so because there is no need for this! Obito and Madara/Kaguya ALREADY completed this role. Even if they did not mean to... Everyone in the Ninja world teamed up to fight a common enemy that they hated and feared. Much like Lelouch in Code Geass. So there is no point in Sasuke doing it now.

Yeah, basically. I get that Kishimoto has to give him some sort of justification, but it kind of falls flat, since it just makes Sasuke look like a person that is blind to facts and common sense.

Who would have guessed, when we first met Itachi fighting Kakashi all those years ago, he was actually the true hokage.

I know how this series is going to end!!!
    Spoilers
    Spoilers

Sasuke points towards Naruto and bursts out laughing! "HA HA HA I really had you going Naruto didn't I!? Ha ha ha I'm not that EMO! Come on lets go build a new world together buddy. *THE END*"

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So yeah, if the Bijuu's are free, that means Naruto is no longer a Jinchiruuki. So how the hell does he pull Kurama out of his ass?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    So yeah, if the Bijuu's are free, that means Naruto is no longer a Jinchiruuki. So how the hell does he pull Kurama out of his ass?
    No, I believe Kurama is still in Naruto, as Naruto is supposed to be the host for tailed-beast conferences or something, right?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    No, I believe Kurama is still in Naruto, as Naruto is supposed to be the host for tailed-beast conferences or something, right?
    And small portions of the other tail beast powers "should" also still be inside Naruto like normal. Naruto should still have access to all the abilities he had VS Madara/Kaguya. Same with Sasuke still of course.