OK, well, many things I want to say that have already been said here, but first I want to say it's been a fun ride, especially because I've been reading this forum for years long before I ever posted, and it's going to be strange not coming here every week to at least see what everyone's saying. So thanks to all of you, as my Naruto experience wouldn't have been as fulfilling had I not found this place.

Now on to the comments... the whole ending was rushed, but the last chapter was pretty much what I expected it to be. Though I don't understand how that city in the last few panels got there in that amount of time. I wonder what blue eyed byakugan looks like. Good thing Sakura is a great healer, that's all I'm going to say, though having their kid look sort of like Karin was kind of cruel on Kishimoto's part. Poor Guy's probably been damn near paraplegic this whole time. I also have to mention the names. Bolt? Wasn't that a bad Disney movie? Short for Baruto, I know... Salad? That sounds like a Dragonball name if I ever heard one. Though maybe there's some reference/inside joke I'm missing there. I really did like the way they put Iruka in there, took me all the way back to the beginning.

Now I guess we'll see if the stories they come out with next year are any good, though I think they will be light novels.