Thread: One Piece 777

ANBU Captain

One Piece 777

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/777/2694/1

This Arc us wrapping up with the final battles of the arc. Im wondering if there will be another large unveil to add more scope the recent events of Dressrosa. So far we have more history on the D name, back story on DoFlamingo's past, an added perk of being a world noble (mobilization of CP0), new admirals (and their agendas to dissolve the Shichibukai, etc.), the mobilization of the Revolutionaries capitalizing on the Mera-Mera, and the official unveil of Sabo.

Although reading this week to week may reduce the effect of these events, this arc has been one of the more involved on moving the general pace of the story since the time-skip. There is World noble movement, WG movement, Shichibukai conflict, indirect conflict with Kaidou, and residual skirmishes with Big Mom. Not to mention the alliances that could from strictly from this arc that would have a tremendous effect in the new world.

All in all, Im excited to see the conclusion!

I wonder how Zoro is going to "Fly through the air?" Reddit is thinking it will be from King Elizabello's punch. I am not sure what he will do, but I can't wait to see it!

ANBU Captain
    I wanna see zoro's other eye open

Zoro is such a badass. 778 did not disappoint.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot