Thread: One Piece 784

One Piece 784

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/784/2764/1

That was more ridiculous and awesome than I anticipated.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Am I the only one that feels as if Mingo is not even the slightest bit concerned he`s getting his ass whopped?

"Welp, looks like I got thrown into half the city lol"
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Those damn glasses don't help. It is hard to get a read on his facial expressions. I find myself looking for beads of perspiration and other cues to get a sense of whether he is actually worried or not.

ANBU Captain
    Luffy's feet on his face wasn't enough?! That rhino move seemed to embody disgust, pain, and disbelief all at once. Doffy is the most chill villain I have ever seen while getting trashed. Maybe he has a trump card he wasn't planning on playing. Btw....WHAT'S TAKING SABO SO LONG??!!

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Well yeah, but he doesn`t seems awfully worried, compare him to Blueno after ONE gear second hit. I feel like he`s annoyed more than anything, like that one mosquito you just can`t kill.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Sat, 04-25-2015 at 09:46 AM. Reason: `
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blueno was a lower tier CP9 member and wasn't even the main boss of that arc. It is not like Luffy went on to insta-kill Rob Lucci right after. Doffy can casually shrug off an attack from Aokiji like it was nothing. I dont really expect their reactions to be comparable.

But I woudn't go as far as to say he isn't the slightest bit concerned. I can see his shock/anger/frustration. But yeah, the element of surprise is probably the main factor in the beating he is currently taking. I am sure he has got plenty left to give, its never that easy against the main villain