Thread: Naruto Chapter 702

Naruto Chapter 702

702/Gaiden 2 is out.

Manga Panda

Who the heck is the other sharingan kid? Maybe that's Sasuke and Sakura's kid and someone swapped babies?

Also, for me personally, nice to know Yamato's still around.

Nowadays you kick a rock and a bunch of Uchihas pop out. And that guy seems to wear an Akatsuki robe. Who could have survived and care about Uchihas or avenging Itachi for the Uchiha proud?

I could see Hidan (the only one alive if I recall correctly) being freed but he would give 0 fucks about Itachi, Sasuke and Uchiha.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

ANBU Captain
    Maybe itachi had a kid...

oh lawd, I didnt know the manga is continued. omg

And itīs already hilarious. So not only let Sakura humiliate herself by becoming the wife of the guy that always hated, ignored and tried to kill. No, she also let herself get cheated on with Karin. Nice.

That Akatsuki guy being Hidan would be too awesome, so itīs probably not happening.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    If Sarada is actually Karin's daughter, I'd be so freakin' happy. Sakura deserves no better, and this is after 700 chapters of giving her a chance and evaluating her. Oh, and yet again, there she is in that all too familiar state: overwhelmed and passed out. All the happiness to Naruto, none to Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    oh lawd, I didnt know the manga is continued. omg
    This should be over by end of summer. I read somewhere that Kishi still has a few stories he'd like to tell in the Naruto universe before moving onto other projects, including some left over Akatsuki stuff.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by Edort4 View Post
    Nowadays you kick a rock and a bunch of Uchihas pop out. And that guy seems to wear an Akatsuki robe. Who could have survived and care about Uchihas or avenging Itachi for the Uchiha proud?

I could see Hidan (the only one alive if I recall correctly) being freed but he would give 0 fucks about Itachi, Sasuke and Uchiha.
    did orochimaru died in the end?

the akatsuki guy could just be using the sharingan kid, tricking him into thinking he is an uchiha, feeding him some misplaced proud in a surname that doesnt belong to him

So Sasuke isn't into carrying a portable cell phone charger, or you know, using his LIGHTNING POWERS to charge it?