Thread: One Piece 786

One Piece 786

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/786/2781/1

If Doflamingo is this strong and still scared shitless of Kaido, I feel like Luffy will need another time skip training session to be able to lay a finger on Kaido.
    Last edited by LaZie; Thu, 05-14-2015 at 02:40 PM.

This boundman technique seems like it can be pretty effective if it lasts longer. It is possible he may also have another gear up his sleeve. The caveat seems to be that Luffy's current Haki can't sustain these advanced techniques.

Based on what Rayleigh mentioned about Conqueror's haki, I would guess that the way to increase ones Haki reserves would be by gaining more experience and not through training. There may also be some event down the road that may trigger Luffy's devil fruit awakening. Seems like Luffy has access to the tools needed to become alot stronger. He just needs more experience in the New World now and I think he will get to a level eventually to be able to fight with Kaidou. This fight itself is a good one to put under 'experience'. I am pretty sure Luffy will have better handling of Gear 4 after this arc.

But I wonder how much more powerful would an awakened Luffy become? Enough to beat Kaido or Shanks? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME SLOWLY!

ANBU Captain
    I honestly have been giving more thought to kaidou's position. What if he is a type of awakened zoan shapeshifter? That would also make sense considering he wants doffy to keep mass producing zoan abilities. The transfer of devil fruits seem to be really easy and cloning them thru mass production has yet to be revealed. Maybe it is easier to mass produce zoan fruits. I'm on the fence about that because why would it be easier to mass produce zoan level fruits instead of paramecia?