Thread: Fairy Tail 54

Fairy Tail 54

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza's still really hippy even as a child...

Was the implication of Doranbolt popping in there meant to imply that he IS into little girls?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Was the implication of Doranbolt popping in there meant to imply that he IS into little girls?
    He was very interested in Wendy, right? Although I doubt in reality in any weird way, but it's hard to shed such a reputation.

The scene where Erza was worried about the reactions of others was the best part of the episode. I still consider the treasure hunters meaningless and their level of threat far below what should worry any central Fairy Tail members anymore. So, the danger feels artificial and forced. Succubus Eye is another matter entirely, naturally. Erza was pushed quite far to defeat Minerva back in the tournament fight, so now in a regressed body it ought to be difficult indeed.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Really, I cracked up when I saw Doranbolt. He does have a thing for loli's it seems.
    No way Erza is going to win this one. I mean it took all she had when she was an adult. Now she's a kid that can barely summon 1 sword. Good luck.