Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Super

Jounin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post

Legendary SSJ. The intro shows Kale transforming like Broly.
    Ohh right, forgot about the Legendary part lol.

I will say, Caulifla has an odd design. She has really peculiar proportions. She's almost looks more like a One Piece design than a Dragon Ball character.

Kale obviously gets really buff when she transforms, but Caulifla doesn't look like she changes at all. She's still really thin.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Eh. I don't think it's a reduction, I genuinely think it's that Universe 6 Saiyans are just different. I mean, they don't even have tails. And Cabba leaned it just as fast.
    Yeah, but at least he got the shit beat out of him, and Vegeta threatened his family or some cool shit like that.

Cauliflower learned to tickle her back with her chi. :S

I'm just venting, not really serious. DB can continue to be DB.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Cauliflower learned to tickle her back with her chi.
    It might just be that Cabba is the first SSJ smart enough to focus on what's actually happening to his body during SSJ to actually notice what's going on to the point where he can just describe it to someone else.

Everyone else is all like, "Harness your rage!"

"Harness my rage? Is your black belt in poetry? Why don't you explain to me what you're actually doing with your chi."

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    You mean like how Gohan taught Videl how to fly ?
    Somehow they forgot some of the ideas they had years ago...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I will say, Caulifla has an odd design. She has really peculiar proportions. She's almost looks more like a One Piece design than a Dragon Ball character.

Kale obviously gets really buff when she transforms, but Caulifla doesn't look like she changes at all. She's still really thin.
    Caulifla is the hottest, stop hating ;P Great hip-waist ratio <3

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Jounin
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Caulifla is the hottest, stop hating ;P Great hip-waist ratio <3
    Perfect Waifu material eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Caulifla is the hottest, stop hating ;P Great hip-waist ratio
    You're crazy. She looks like she's 10, but with some boobs slapped on. I think you just like the outfit.

You're crazy. She looks like she's 10, but with some boobs slapped on. I think you just like the outfit.
    You must know some weird/hot 10 year olds. Look at that waiste line and her hups. Perfect body shape. She´s maybe relatively small in overall size, but that´s not a problem, it only makes a girl cuter.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Im not even mad they sidelined buu again, but WHY did they have to get rid of fit buu?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Jounin
    Caulifla is best Waifu/Waifulifla/Waiflifla

---

Fuck yeah! It's happening! I'm worried about what Rat God is going to do. Is he going to steal U7's idea and resurrect his own guys, or is he going to somehow try and stop Freeza's resurrection? I hope it's not the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Her head is way too big for her body! Her AND Cabba have that problem. They look like Mr. Satan when he's being drawn extra comedically.

But clearly, Kale agrees with you.

Jounin

---

Fuck yeah! It's happening! I'm worried about what Rat God is going to do. Is he going to steal U7's idea and resurrect his own guys, or is he going to somehow try and stop Freeza's resurrection? I hope it's not the latter.

Her head is way too big for her body! Her AND Cabba have that problem. They look like Mr. Satan when he's being drawn extra comedically.

But clearly, Kale agrees with you.
    Kale is sexy normal form but I'd pick Caulifla if I had a choice. She does agree.

Was it last year I hoped Freiza would be in it? Feels good getting my wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Videl all the way man.

If I was the god of universe 4, I'd get Freiza to throw and promise him I'd resurrect him in Universe 4 if he does. For the Emperor of Evil, there's no better way to get out of hell with a "Fuck You" while you're at it.

The preview makes it sound like they'll just send trashy assassins though.

I kinda feel bad for Cell. Doesn't even get considered.

I guess Freeza is the more iconic character though, and from an in-universe perspective, Golden Freeza is literally the strongest enemy they have that's not Beerus or from another universe/timeline.

I wish more characters in this canon knew the fusion dance, because there's nothing in the rules that says you can't do that since it's a battle royal, but it WOULD be against the rules to use the Potara earrings.

I guess Freeza is the more iconic character though, and from an in-universe perspective, Golden Freeza is literally the strongest enemy they have that's not Beerus or from another universe/timeline.

I wish more characters in this canon knew the fusion dance, because there's nothing in the rules that says you can't do that since it's a battle royal, but it WOULD be against the rules to use the Potara earrings.
    If they unfuze during battle you'd have entered 11 people into the tournament. Zen Ou would not be happy.

I suppose you could fuse 10 people into 5..

even if the fusion dance worked, it would be problematic to use it in the tournament because the winning requirement is the universe with the MOST fighters... using the fusion will make 2 fighters into 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I suppose you could fuse 10 people into 5..
    That's what I meant. People in the tournament fusing during the tournament for huge power increases, not more than 10 people entering the tournament fused. Goku/Vegeta is the obvious one, but 17/18 would be awesome too.

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    even if the fusion dance worked, it would be problematic to use it in the tournament because the winning requirement is the universe with the MOST fighters... using the fusion will make 2 fighters into 1...
    I'll be damn surprised if this tournament doesn't end with 1 person left standing. But even if it did, fusion dance only lasts 30 minutes at most(and way less than that if you use transformations), so it would wear off before the time limit anyway, as long as you didn't wait till the end to use it.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So did Caulifla turn SSJ2 for a moment there?

That's what the internet has been saying. Personally, I've never been able to tell the difference between 1 and 2 unless I was looking at them side by side.