Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I think Ainz is the best when he just crushes everyone, because then he actually *does* look like an Overlord endgame crisis about to unleash some shit.
    "What if your boring, OP, unstoppable Kirito-protagonist was the villain instead." isn't THAT much more interesting.

And that was a little tolerable, when the humans were the aggressors in earlier seasons.
    But this entire season was watching a bunch of good, noble, honorable people getting cruelly massacred over and over. An entire kingdom of innocent people are murdered for the optics. I guess I just don't see the appeal of that.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I treat the "innocent" like the cattle they are. No gain in them when they are alive, what does it matter, slaughter them. Blood for Blood-god. Just like I'm currently crushing the forces of order in my Archaon the Everchosen campaign in WH3.

But again, it's only fun when they fight back.

At least that's living out the power fantasy to it's fullest when they don't have to pretend to actually care about others.

Ainz sitting on that throne made out of rubble when he would actually have had(?) done something worth mentioning, behaving exactly like he did in that scene, would've been awesome.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Wed, 09-28-2022 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Just like I'm currently crushing the forces of order in my Archaon the Everchosen campaign in WH3.
    I can only nod in approval.

...while I murder my way across the northern wastes with Deathmaster Snikch.