Thread: One Piece Chapter 799

ANBU Captain

One Piece Chapter 799

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/799/2920/1

Epic chapter doesn't even begin to describe the elation I'm feeling right now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    http://readms.com/r/one_piece/799/2920/1

Epic chapter doesn't even begin to describe the elation I'm feeling right now!!!!
    I pretty much expected Luffy to pick up some subordinate crews after his match in the tournament. At the very least, the happou navy and bartolomeo. The tontatta tribe becoming a crew seems uncharacteristic of Oda, and Absalom and Jett pretty much got shoehorned in with the arm/leg dudes just because I presume Oda didn't know what else to do with those guys.

Of course, a lot of people have been joking on reddit that it wouldn't be too surprising if Luffy just says "No" in the next chapter. :^)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    That would be hilarious but I have noticed one thing: Ussop's lies are coming true. First the goldfish poop story and the dragon and soon the thousands of followers. It's pretty crazy! Ussop's dream of being a brave warrior of the sea is coming to fruition. Franky's dream will too once they conquer the grandline. So many different crew members will have accomplished their goals before the conclusion of one piece and I think that's awesome that they will get to see some of the acclaim before all is said and done.

As far as the chapter I think he may accept them because he's gonna need more help fighting 2 yonkou on different fronts. On the one side he has Kaidou and on the other is big Mam. That may be too much to handle for the 9 member SH crew (excluding jinbei). It would be nice to see him show up on Zou to solidify his previous statement about joining the SH crew. Sanji could definitely use the help.

Chapter 818.

so, there are four super special stone slabs that lead to one piece.
    but why are there 4? you can do pretty good triangulation with three points, right?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Well, maybe the fourth one has a specific data needed to get into Raftel besides coordinates, or it`s just a OP thing, realism isn`t its strongest suit.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    Chapter 818.

so, there are four super special stone slabs that lead to one piece.
    but why are there 4? you can do pretty good triangulation with three points, right?
    Triangulation is using the trajectory of a third point with respect to the first two points. If Raftel was the third point, then that would mean you would only need to start with two points. Of course, you need a bit more info than just two points if the third point is hidden, like angles or distances.

Also, finding the intersection of 4 points marks an X on the map, which is thematically appropriate for One Piece.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07