Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: One-Punch Man

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    I shed tears of manliness for Genos' sacrifice to save the little girl. As I also did for Mumen Rider's attempt at saving everyone.

YES! Those scenes really pulled some heart strings.

This show continues to surprise me, I'm glad Hulu carries it.
    _

Who would win in a fight? Saitama or Sterling Archer

------

Apologies, was high as a kite when posting this.
    Last edited by lelouch; Thu, 12-03-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shinta
    Genos better start learning how to keep alert.
    He needs some damn proximity sensors!

He could have also vaporised the acid instead of walking into it but whatever, this was better.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    He could have also vaporised the acid instead of walking into it but whatever, this was better.
    and killing hundreds from the blast/heat in the process? Nah!

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    and killing hundreds from the blast/heat in the process? Nah!
    Still put your body in the way, but release the heat blast back in the opposite direction instead of just... putting your body in the way.

I'm sure he's got a chest beam in there somewhere.

btw shinta, if you happen to have time, id like you to make me a signature pic featuring the esper girl from onepunchman. shes loli, but has an amazing figure. if you could make something focusing on her ass .. :>

as for the new episode: rather boring, tbh. and what heroes they all are ... doing nothing to save the city lol

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I like the running gag of all these different animal kingdoms that keep taking turns trying to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    and what heroes they all are ... doing nothing to save the city lol
    To be fair, the city was already destroyed before the heroes were even really told what was going on.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I loved that the strongest building was spared from that attack and Saitama just jumped through the roof because it was the fastest way out.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    I loved that the strongest building was spared from that attack and Saitama just jumped through the roof because it was the fastest way out.
    Hah, yeah, that was totally awesome.

The other guys are all assessing damage reports and he's just like "This calls for a hero. BOOM."

I don't get why Tornado doesn't just lift the ship back to bloody space or something. She's good enough.

King being strongest despite rating lower than Silver Fang is a bit weird.

Talking about running gags... how about Tank Top Master? Wonder if he's an asshole like the rest of them.

So, that was Tatsumaki. She was pretty amusing. As expected, she has to compensate her lack of stature with an aggressive personality. I wonder how soon she will see the light after slighting Saitama so much. Not that Saitama would have really cared about the ramblings of a lost child.

The meeting was funny with a bunch of Class S heroes and a single Class B sitting at the end of the table, no less. He must have really hoped this is a rare chance to finally meet an opponent lasting longer than a single punch. Always the optimist. Getting out through the roof was indeed a good detail, but I'm not sure it's because he didn't want to delay in order to be a hero and save the city. I reckon he just wanted to be the first to find the boss. Also he has absolutely no need to strategies and planning, even though history has proven it might be beneficial, like in the case of the meteor.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I also like how Saitama casually asks for tea in this so-called serious meeting and just fucking gets it.

@Kraco: Saitama doesn't dick around when a hero is needed. He also doesn't give a shit about competing to find a boss, though he does feel like he needs to at least match his "disciple" Genos.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    @Kraco: Saitama doesn't dick around when a hero is needed. He also doesn't give a shit about competing to find a boss, though he does feel like he needs to at least match his "disciple" Genos.
    Uhhuh. He's deadly bored because he can't find anybody to offer him a good fight. He even dreams about it and wakes up disappointed. And you say he doesn't give a shit? While the others were still deliberating what to do, Saitama was already pushing through the enemy ship looking for the boss. Sure, he doesn't care about a competition (nor seemed the others, for that matter), but he does want a good fight.

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    I always have a soft spot for episodes that introduce the 'major players' in shounen, even if here they're generally irrelevant.

Digging atomic Samurai's character design. He reminds me of old school samurai characters from the 90s, which I'm sure is intentional.

I loved that Tatsumaki's art shifted to retro/shitty style (ONE's art I presume) whenever she got fussy or impudent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Badguy didn't die in one punch. Premise ruined.

If the series is 13 episodes long this could be The Fight. Boros showed no damage at all and Saitama even looked intrigued. He even resembles a bit like Saitama with all that about no1 worth fighting. They can be matched for each other. I hope we get some amazing fight here while the S rank heroes enjoy their time with the minion.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

Maybe, but I'm guessing his armor just saved his ass, and he just doesn't know it yet. I still hope for an entertaining fight.

Also, it's 12 episodes, it was confirmed by Boros after the end credits, next week is the final episode.
    Last edited by Maverick-DBZ-; Mon, 12-14-2015 at 05:38 AM.
    _

Boros certainly seemed to make a point of the armor getting completely destroyed, so I reckon one could count that as Saitama still getting stuff done with just a single punch.

I'm quite sorry we got so relatively little of Saitama interacting with the rest of the big shots in the hero business. Who knows what happens in the next episode, but considering nobody else knows Saitama has infiltrated the ship, it's possible he will get absolutely no credit for subjugating it, along with defeating 2 of the 3 lieutenants and the leader of the invaders.

So the armour was to contain an immeasurable power, and Saitama just broke it. Well done. At least take a combo before you die Boros.