Thread: One Piece 710

One Piece 710

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oda definitely had to go out of his way to make sure Baby 5 and Sanji never interacted with each other. Because both characters would just be over if they did.

Sai is ended up being pretty awesome. Defeated 2 Executives, and didn't even have sacrifice himself in the process like Hajrudin.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sat, 09-19-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Hell even Violet was falling for Sanji. Wise of Oda to put him on the ship and bench him for the rest of the year.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That was quite a good fight. It felt meaningful because of the marriage and inheriting the leadership. As otherwise these executive battles feel like nothing but noise since Flamingo alone is the one they need to take down for anything to change. In change there's G.

Why doesn't Bellamy just drop dead already? I'm getting really sick of him. I fail to see what point he's supposed to be making here in the first place. He would also be totally useless to Flamingo in this fight if Luffy wasn't so idiotic. But because Luffy has the brains of a goldfish, Flamingo could keep Luffy busy and wear him down with a clown like Bellamy and concentrate on Law. I'm starting to hate Luffy because of the epitome of worthlessness Bellamy, and that's not cool. It would be the ultimate insult if Bellamy actually played a role in defeating Flamingo. Although if he died for real doing it, I might forgive it as it would ensure he'll never appear again.

I think Bellamy might actually be trying to kill himself here. Considering everything that happened to him recently, and how his life is basically worthless at this point.

He probably figures if Luffy hits him like he did back in Mock Town, it'll kill him in the state he's in.

I just chalked it up as typical shounen style "I know I'm probably wrong, but I want you to prove it to me with your fists."
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07