Because my first post didn't address yours at all. That's just my opinion of the show, which doesn't affect yours. Neither did I criticize anything you said.

Once you start quoting me and try to explain things that all boil down to opinion, we're going to keep entering this never ending loop, one I'm tired of. The thing is, neither of us have "trouble" understanding anything. It's not even a matter of interpretation. We just like and value different things, and arguing about that is pointless.

I am very particular with execution, for example, while you are quite lenient with it as long as the story delivers entertainment. We will never agree on this. Using the shut-in thing as an example, sure, there may be shut ins in the world that randomly train their bodies. But are they common? Why even make him a shut in? Why not use a more believable excuse for his training, like the one I mentioned? Is it a big deal? No. But I like pointing those out. So unless you get strange enjoyment from hounding my posts, I'd politely ask you to stop.

And please, stop hurling accusations about my preference. I've been very clear as to my complaints, but you like twisting them into this strange image you have of me, like me liking serious stories with serious characters despite knowing how much I love Konosuba... I'm really tired of this, in particular.

EDIT: About the question mark, it's something called a rhetorical question. I was trying to emphasize the absurdity of the elements I pointed out.